608: Forgive Them (13 of 30)

In a recent discussion, I realized I've never actually forgiven others for things they've done to me in my past. I have had people, intentionally or not, cause me harm and pain and while I've been busy for years with self-forgiveness, I have only realized now the importance of forgiving others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not forgive others as I have forgiven myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to let go of the hurts of my past wherein I felt wronged, or betrayed, or manipulated and instead hold onto these past wounds in refusing to forgive others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider forgiving others and instead focused on forgiving myself instead of realizing there were moments in my life where I was hurt by others and I still carry those hurts within me and so I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to free myself from those hurts of the past in forgiving those that hurt me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the way to absolute forgiveness is by forgiving others as well... knowing that what they did was wrong, but allowing myself to let go of the burdens of the past that keep me close to the wounds and keep them alive within me, replaying the hurts and not allowing myself to forgive and let go

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe some things are unforgivable instead of realizing forgiveness is our only way to freedom, for all of us equally

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can truly forgive myself without forgiving others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit the expression of forgiveness in giving it only to myself and not give forgiveness to others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not release myself from what's been done and allow myself to move on from what's been done through forgiving others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to feel bad for the rest of their lives for hurting me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to forgive others for their wrongdoings as I would want others to forgive me for my wrong doings because I know damn well I've done shitty things in my life and while I understand why I did them, I can give that same understanding to others who have done shitty things to me realizing it's not personal

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to forgive others in my life because I still take it personally what was done to me, instead of realizing they were acting in ways of self-interest, self-defense, self-beliefs... the same reasons I did hurtful things to others for

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to expand my forgiveness to more than just myself but to actually start looking at, investigating, defining those moments where I've been hurt by others, place them before me and forgive them for what was done realizing it is done and it's time to move on

When and as I see myself believing someone doesn't deserve forgiveness, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this is not a valid statement and a red flag for myself to see where I am limiting what forgiveness is and within this, that forgiveness is our only way out of the mess we call life and so I commit myself to realizing and living forgiveness in its absolute expression which is to be applied to everyone and everything, especially those that have harmed me

When and as I see myself not allowing myself to forgive others, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I'm still taking what they did personally instead of realizing it is the design of the mind, which I also exist as, which moves from self-interest, survival, and fear and so I commit myself to work with each person I think has harmed me and to forgive them for what they did realizing my holding onto the past, in not forgiving what's been done, is me enslaving and reliving the past and even holding others hostage to the past in not allowing them to change by forgiving them for what's been done

I commit myself forgive every.single.thing in this existence, within and without

I commit myself to living this purpose of absolute forgiveness as the only way to change the course of our destiny


Art By: Desteni Artists


The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine