602: "That's Not MY Job" (7 of 30)


A point of seeing where I am willing to take responsibility only up to a certain point and where expectations and definitions still exist towards others... "for them to do their job" and to "stop creating consequences for me".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the statement "that's not my responsibility"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be willing to step up and step in where I am needed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to take on more responsibility within myself when I see a point is needed, yet I say "that's not my job" and so stick within my own position of not being willing to extend a helping hand as helping the group as a whole

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect others to do their job/take their responsibility, especially so that I don't have to do more work or take on more responsibility myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how more responsibility, and being able and capable of taking on more responsibility is actually an opportunity and even a blessing and in resisting this, I am resisting expanding my potential and ability to walk in this life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider what would be best for everyone when it comes to me taking on more responsibility and instead want others to 'do their job' so I don't have to

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to take responsibility for their jobs/tasks/positions so that I don't have to take on more as a point of defining it as work and to within this, define work as a bad thing and something I don't want more of

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the opportunity I have when responsibility is giving to me to step up and step in, as a point of seeing how effective I can actually be and if I'm not yet effective in taking on more of that responsibility, I will still become aware of where I need strengthening

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to jump at the chance to take on more responsibility

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to isolate myself within the whole where I want others to do their job and I will do my job and in no way can those lines be crossed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define others not doing their job as a burden onto me and to within this, blame those that do not do their jobs and to define them as causing consequences for me instead of seeing what is needed of from me to support the whole

I forgive myself that ve not accepted and allowed myself to automatically think of what's best for the whole/the team/the group/all when there is a need for someone to step up and step in and take on more responsibility

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be willing to extend and expand myself in standing in a position of greater responsibility and to instead think 'they should do it, it's their job, that's not my job'

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize what it means truly to be equal to and one with all - as in all are me and thus I am responsible for all as me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to yet live this understanding of doing what is best for all - from the tiniest to the greatest scale

When and as I see myself resisting doing what is needed to be done to support the whole/the team/all - I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand there is no excuse that can justify my inability to stand up and step in where I am needed and taking the responsibility I see I can and so I commit myself to stop this narrative in my mind that says "that's their job, that's not my job" and instead see each moment of need for someone to step up and step in as an opportunity for myself to strengthen my effectiveness in standing absolutely responsible for all

When and as I see myself blaming others for not doing their job as if it creates a consequence on myself, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that the consequence is coming from me as I am the one not willing to expand my ability to be responsible and expanding my effectiveness within myself and so within this life and so I commit myself to stop blaming and see the blame as the red flag waving "here is where I still need to take responsibility"

When and as I see myself not willing to act in the interest of the group/the whole/the team/all - I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that my interest exists in the interest of all and so I commit myself to act in the interest of me as acting in the interest of all and showing to myself that I am able and capable and even though I might resist it, the resistance is my self-created wall/limitation that's here for me to tear down

Art By: Marlen Vargas Del Razo



The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine