599: Me First (4 of 30)

Playing with some self-forgiveness here... reversing that which I see within me towards others. Flipping it around to see it's me the self-forgiveness is actually about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand in the shoes of others in not understanding where they are coming from and just instead automatically exist in judgment and blame

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to consider who a person is, and what kind of life they've lived, and what contributory factors would make someone be and express the way that they do before I decide they were someone to judge, react to, and blame

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed understanding to be my default programming in relation to others in considering ALL aspects of who they are and why they are and how they are instead of diverting to a program of conflict, blame, and judgment towards others

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to do unto another as I would have done unto myself such as NOT assume that who they are is bad, worth judging, and worth blaming... realizing this is not how I would like others to approach me and so I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to understand, consider, and SEE all dimensions of an individual beyond the moment I have with them in defining who they are... just as I would like others to do with me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take another person's words, expression, and resonance personally instead of considering where they are coming from and what they must be experiencing within themselves before I judge them as unacceptable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have patience with others in giving understanding instead of being short-tempered, annoyed and unwilling to understand who they are

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how I automatically exist is in a state of conflict with others and THAT should be questioned always, in every aspect, within every specific detail

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to forgive all parts of myself as the process of developing and living understanding wherein I change my programming from conflict to understanding

Reverse... re-verse... bring it back to self

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand in the shoes of myself as not understanding where I am coming from and just instead automatically exist in judgment and blame

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to consider who I am, and what kind of life I've lived, and what contributory factors would make me be and express the way that I do before I decide I am someone to judge, react to, and blame

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed understanding to be my default programming in relation to others in considering ALL aspects of who I am and why I am and how I am instead of diverting to a program of conflict, blame, and judgment

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to do unto myself as I would have done unto myself in that NOT assume that who I am is bad, worth judging, and worth blaming... realizing this is not how I would like myself to approach me and so I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to understand, consider, and SEE all dimensions of myself beyond the moment I have with myself in defining who I am... as I would like myself to do to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my words, expression, and resonance personally instead of considering where I am coming from and what I must be experiencing within myself before I judge me as unacceptable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have patience with myself in giving understanding instead of being short-tempered, annoyed and unwilling to understand who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how I automatically exist is in a state of conflict with myself and THAT should be questioned always, in every aspect, within every specific detail

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to forgive all parts of myself as the process of developing and living understanding wherein I change my programming from conflict to understanding

When and as I see myself focusing on my reactions towards others, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that my experience towards others has a starting point within ME first and that the correction must be made within the relationship with myself and so I commit myself to bring the points back to myself in seeing who I am in relation to me, as I see through my relationship with others, and to from there make the corrections needed in relation to ME to then correct my relationship with others

When and as I see myself judging myself or automatically blaming/reacting to myself, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand judging and blaming/reacting to myself does not support me to change, it only perpetuates a conflict within me in relation to myself and so I commit myself to give myself more forgiveness and thus understanding

When and as I see myself becoming impatient with myself, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that there are parts of me that will take many attempts and efforts to change and that if I do not correct myself right away, it's okay... the developing of self-awareness as seeing and understanding the behavior/patterns I want to change is the first and essential step in the process of changing myself and so I commit myself to be patient with myself to not be so quick to blame and become annoyed with myself and rather consider where I have been, and how far I've come, and the willingness in me to walk as long as it takes to correct

Art By: Desteni Artist



The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine