613: All as One as Equal (18 of 30)

I listened to an old recording from Eqafe, first published in 2008, and had a moment of a breakdown/breakthrough. I was listening to a being share about how standing in the interdimensional/heaven existence, and there being nothing and no one there... only self. You, alone with you.

At this moment I began to cry because I realized the amount of separation I have allowed myself to participate with - all the anger and resentments and blame and criticism I've been projecting outward and onto others for years.... in this moment I realized it was me, equal and one. There is, in fact, no separation, we are not separate... we are whole. We are Equal. We are One. And in the realization of this, I broke down because I've seen the extent of my hate and anger towards all as myself.

How much I pushed others as myself away, how I much I saw others as myself different or in eyes of judgments. How much I neglected to see the equality in all of us. This being sharing their experience on the other side supported me to realize the truth of who we really are. There is only me, as all, as one, as equal. And while I've used these words throughout the years and a concept of knowledge, at this moment I could 'see' what that actually means... what that practically means, and more consequential, what I've allowed of myself as all as one as equal. And it made me sad.

But it was just what I needed... I needed to cry, and to let it out and let it go. I needed to release the tension building up inside of me because I was definitely accumulating conflict. Earlier in this day I experienced myself as depressed and the word within the experience was 'lonely' and what I could see was I was isolating myself from others through how much I project onto others. I was pushing others away, and blaming others, and holding grudges against others and in me doing that, I was missing what I was actually doing to myself... isolating myself within the whole. Seeing separation as myself within all as one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accumulate anger and blame towards others in my missing the realization that all are one as equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how I am equal to and one with EVERYONE

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that WE make up ONE group called LIFE and that life is equal and there exists no separation. We are in fact co-existing and co-creating with ourselves... a different and unique expression, but still ourselves

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see others as me in another life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see others as separate to me as in not realizing they are me in another life... they are part of the WHOLE, the ONE and that ONE is EQUAL

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the whole through thinking and believing I am separate from the whole... in seeing others as different or below or above me, in having an opinion, definition, and interpretation about others as pictures within my mind that have been formed through knowledge and information

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to fulfill myself as the whole in stopping the separation within/as me as all as one as equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see myself when I look at another

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see me when I look at life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize there is only me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as a separate entity within existence as the ego of my mind where I defined myself as special, unique, individual, different... all within the guise of wanting to stand out and separate from the crowd and not like the others, and fear of the others - wanting to be better than the others and hide from the others instead of realizing the me that is actually here is the me as all as one as equal. that there is truly only ourselves here

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand what I've been doing to myself here in living in separation of myself as all as one as equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create separation within myself, as all as one as equal, in projecting blame, hate, anger, frustration, jealousy, desire, lust, judgment, opinion, assumptions, assertions, ideas... imposing myself as a programmed mind onto others in judging who they are and why they are instead of seeing all as me. me as all. there is no separation. there is no isolation. we are al(l)one.

When and as I see myself projecting any blame, hate, anger, resentment, judgment, opinion, ideas, expectations, values, jealousy onto others, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I have lived in separation in accepting and allowing this to exist within/as me... as I was missing the point that we are all, in fact, one and equal and in projecting I was creating separation and not realizing THEY are ME and I AM THEM. There is no separation. And so I commit myself to stop this separation of life as me as all as one as equal in standing within myself absolutely, in equality and oneness, as all as one as equal as a point of the whole, taking responsibility for who I am within/as/in relation to the whole(me).

I commit myself to practice seeing me as others

I commit myself to practice seeing others as me

I commit myself to practice seeing all as one as equal

I commit myself to treat myself as others, as I would like to be treated

I commit myself to honor all as one as equal

Art By: Desteni Artists


The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry