601: My Wants before Her Needs (6 of 30)

Sharing forgiveness on a point that my dog actually communicated to me... and where I am still allowing my wants to override the needs of another... revealing a point where I am not pushing to live what is best for all in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty in relation to my dog as seeing her need to be more active and not accommodating it for her

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do the bare minimum when it comes to exercising my dog, and to within this, allow myself to wallow in guilt for not giving her more when I see she needs more

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not change myself in order to accommodate what's best for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to walk the line of what's best for all and what's best for me in terms of doing what I am comfortable with, or only pushing the limits a little bit, but to not go beyond what I want to do in order to do what is best for all... such as extending walks with my dog from 20-25 minutes to 45 minutes to an hour walks

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sit in the experience of guilt for not providing my dog more as what I see she needs instead of getting up, changing and doing something about the situation such as extending her walks and becoming more active myself where she can participate in the activities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my inaction in relation to my dog with 'it's winter' and use that as an excuse to simply not do more 'work' as I define it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others for not being better people and more responsible with their animals instead of realizing I am accepting and allowing the same neglect to a certain extent within myself towards my dog where despite walking her everyday, I know she needs more

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto what "I want to do" when it comes to becoming more active as what my dog needs, and not push myself to let my self-interest and selfishness go and realize the well-being of another being is what matters as I took on the responsibility for the wellbeing of that animal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my wants above another being's needs

I forgive myelf that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with anger and frustration when I see behavior in my dog that are communicating to me she requires more activity instead of listening and responding within my ability (responsibility) to change the situation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get stuck in the idea of being 'a bad person' because i'm not doing all I can for my dog instead of moving on, and taking action that is best for my dog

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give my absolute all and best in everything I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do just the bare minimum in all that I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist the challenges of doing more than I am absolutely capable of, but that would challenge me within changing my ways and to resist that challenge of change and instead remain the same even when I see others suffer for it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed others to suffer while I soothe my self-interest

When and as I see myself giving myself excuses to not push myself to be more active with my dog, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I am holding onto a comfort zone and my own self-interest more so than what is actually best for another being (my dog) and so I commit myself to stop the excuse of doing what I want to do, because it's bullshit, and to step up, stand up and do what's necessary to be done

When and as I see myself applying only the bare minimum of what I'm capable of, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I can do better, I can push more, and I can stop giving myself excuses to stay in my comfort zone of self-interest and so I commit myself to give my all in all that I do, starting with walking my dog longer as a point of support for her that she is communicating to me she needs through her actions

When and as I see myself judging others for what I define as bad behavior, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this is a red flag for me to see if I'm living the same behavior in some area in my life before I go judging another as I see this is usually the case and so I commit myself to stop blaming others and to take responsibility for myself, especially in regards to that which I judge

When and as I see myself stuck in feelings of guilt for not doing my best, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that wallowing in my self-created limitations does nothing to expand beyond those limitiations and so I commit myself to push beyond the limitiations as using the guilt experience practically... I commit myself to use guilt as an indicator of where I can do more, or something different, to reflect on what the guilt is showing me in self-honesty

I commit myself to stop all excuses within me that allows another being to suffer so that I may fulfill my own self-interest, as that is the root of the evil as our world

I commit myself to put another being's needs before my own wants

I commit myself to prove to myself that I can face, and walk through the challenges of changing my nature as that is the commitment I made to myself in this life... and this is when shit gets real :)

Art By: Desteni Artists


The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine