633: Hopeful Imaginations

A point here of feeling quite disappointed from a play-out in my reality where the imagination and HOPE for it was completely different, and from that high expectation, the great fall into the negative...

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create disappointment, as a super low, within myself because of having expectations as a future projection of how things were going to play out and charge it with extra strength positive energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give so much time and energy as an investment into my imagination of something to come and when it was not at all what I imagined and fantasized within me myself, feel foolish and disappointed and literally feel like falling within myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get carried away within my imagination where I took an actual physical reality and imposed my own ideas and desires unto it that was not at all substantiated in reality but existed within my mind as the absolute best which generated a good feeling that I held onto as THE reality I wanted to play out and never allowed myself to consider ALL possible play-outs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act on my imagination as if it were actually reality and within this, create compromises for myself because I did not plan and act according to what is REAL and instead looked to my imagination as it was a 'nicer' image I could get excited about

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and participate in polarity within myself where I generated a positive energy charge from thinking and fantasizing and imagining something to come and placed so much hope onto that being the reality and when reality said, "NOPE that is not real, this is real"... feel diminished and smaller within me realizing the trap of hope and the importance of sticking to reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look to my imaginations and fantasies to be a savior to me where I hoped and counted on those imaginations to be the reality that played out and when it didn't, be in the same position I was before where I still require a solution as a new direction because I initially gave that to the imagination thinking it would do what I needed it to do instead of realizing I still require to do what I need to do in physical reality to produce the outcome I would like to see

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stick to the physical reality and instead entertain imaginations and fantasies as possible future playouts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to depend on my imagination manifesting as a reality and so not move myself effectively in physical reality because I rather wait for the imagination to maybe play out then put in the time, labor, and work to create that which I want

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not step it up within myself wherein I don't need to value and invest myself in imaginations of future playouts that I think will save me and instead walk in real time, in this real reality and do the necessary physical steps to create a stability within myself and within my life where I don't need to imagine something better because I'm living and creating my best

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want my imagination to play out so I don't have to do the hard work of changing and applying myself

When and as I see myself becoming excited and hopeful towards my imagination as a possible future play out - I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that within this hope and participation of imagination, I am basically waiting for a savior and not acting in real-time to the best of my ability and so I commit myself to stop compromising myself and my reality by hoping my imagination comes true and rather act myself to create that which I want and that which is best for me

When and as I see myself disappointment and falling within myself, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand here I have already accepted and allowed too much as giving value to my imagination and fantasize and not enough to change me to create something where I don't need imaginations to depend on and hope for

I commit myself to stop depending on my imagination and to rather walk in real time, moment to moment, day to day


Art By: Marlen Vargas Del Razo



The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine