Day 19 - InFEARior to Physical Pain


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience myself as a victim within the pain of a head ache

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become a victim to my physical pain as a head ache instead of seeing it as physical support in showing me what I have accepted and allowed through thinking myself into separation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as weak within the physical pain of a headache.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my experience as weak within this experience of a head ache

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am unable to support myself within releasing myself from this physical pain

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear experiencing pain as I have not yet allowed myself to support myself within releasing myself from the physical pain

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within limitation as the self definition that I am unable to support myself through releasing the pain

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my physical body so much that I am unable to see what this physical pain is revealing to me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up within myself when experiencing the pain of a head ache

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as too weak to actually support myself within seeing myself and what I am accepting and allowing

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire some magic cure to release me from my physical pain – instead of realizing it will take self honesty and self movement to release myself from what I Have accepted and allowed

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the physical pain

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from the physical pain of the head ache

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the head ache will never go away

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress myself when I experience head aches as going to sleep as a way to not have to face or stand within the physical pain and instead want to give up on myself in ignoring myself through sleeping

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am unable to see what this physical pain is manifesting within/as me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use physical pain as a head ache as a reason for me to justify my already giving up on myself in not completing my daily responsibilities

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the head ache is a brain tumor

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see the point withn myself yet believe it is not real

I forgive myself that I haven’t yet allowed myself to remain self honest with myself through establishing self trust wherein I am then able to trust myself within what I see as points manifested within/as my phsycial

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel inferior to the pain as a head ache

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel like I am a victim to the pain as a head ache

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to cry because of the pain of the head ache

I forgive myself for not allowing myself to see what this pain is supporting me to see

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to stand up within as the physical pain - standing equal and one with/as my physical through supporting myself with writing and self forgiveness -to see the point that the physical is supporting me to see.

When and as I see myself constantly and continously wandering within my mind - I stop and i breathe and I bring myself back to the physical as I realise if I do not - the physical will support me in bringing me back here through physical pain such as a head ache

When and as I see myself manifesting physical pain as a head ache - I stop and I breathe and do not allow myself to go into victim mode as I realize this will not support me in releasing the point - so I push myself to write out what it is that I have been experiencing - what I have been allowing within my Mind - to see points I am able to forgive myself for in supporting myself to take care of the physical - forgiving the separation I have allowed and standing equal with/as the physical

When and as I see myself wnating to give up within myself as wanting to go to sleep when I experience I head ache - I stop and I breathe and I remain equal with/as the physical as the pain and push myself to sort out what is the cause of this pain - as I realize it is me, and so I push myself to look within myself in seeing what my physical is supporting me to see

When and as I see myself fearing the pain of a head ache - I stop and I breathe and do not allow myself to feel inferior - as the physical is here supporting me to get with it/as it and so I take the gift of the physical pain and push myself to find out who I am - who I have been and why I created this pain for me to support myself with

I commit myself to stopping the back chats that lead to physical pain as head aches

I commit myself to stand equal with/as the physical pain as a head ache - In not accepting myself to be inferior/victim to the pain - yet realize it is my creation - my manifestation and so I commit myself to seeing myself in how I created this physical pain and what is here as it for me to see/realize

I commit myself to not allowing myself to give up on myself as I realize to give up is to actually be dishonest, as I am then not living/being who I actually am as Life - yet allowing me as the mind of self defintion tell me I am not strong enough - I am not able to push through and see myself in all ways as my physical body and so I commit myself to stand up within/as the pain of a head ache to once and for all see physical pain as support for me

I commit myself to establishing self honesty wherein I will then emerge as self trust - to be able then to trust myself within seeing points within myself that have manifested as physical to support myself within forgiving/releasing myself from that which I have bound myself to



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry