Day 17: The Vision of Self Interest

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire for myself a reality of bliss and love and joy - without ever considering this for all beings that is here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to trap myself within the deception of self interest where I desire to create only a reality this is best for me - never considering a reality that is best for all

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my thoughts and feelings create reality and beleive if I kept thinking and feeling that which I wanted to experience I would attract this into my reality - without considering what is actually being implied within ATTRACTING and not consider what this is taking from another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept this world as being positive/negative as a polarity reality of separation and desire to only exist within the positive through judging and fearing the negative and not allowing myself to realize both points support each other and thus to create positive I have to create negative and so within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing ymself to support the negative in the world that I feared to exist within through desiring to create and experience only the positive

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing ymself to exist as pictures in my mind through beleiving this world is a picture reality in limiting what is here was this real physical reality in subjecting it to only be an image I desired to be through pictures in my mind of what I wanted to create for myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing ymself to be a self interested creator where I did not consider all life that is here and only considered my life and what I wanted to create for me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attempt to cover up reality with pictures of that which I desire and then call myself a creator


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within ignorance through believing if I turned my cheek to the reality of this world and made up images and pictured in my mind of what i wanted my life to be - it would happen and not consider this physical reality and how I am responsible for what is here

I forgive myself for never allowing ymself to realize creator = creation = created thus realizing that what is here as creation is who I am as creator and thus I forgive myself for never allowing ymself to become responsible for what is here as creation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing ymself to beleive that if I feel positive I will create positive

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the atrocities of this world to exist and not consider finding a solution for all - but only desire to find solutions for myself within accepting this world the way it is and desire to only worry about my own survival

I forgive ymself for accepting and allowing ymself to cover up reality with pictures that make me feel good

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing ymself to supress myself as who I exist within as the secret reality of my mind through only thinking thoughts that make me feel good

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing ymself to define myself as a powerful creator that can manifest the reality I want without considering the reality I share with all - equal as one

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within my own bubble reality of the mind and separate myself from all life and this one reality we all share

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to beleive my bubble reality of the mind is real - instead of seeing the REALity with ALL here

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to never consider how I can create a reality that is best for all - where all can experience love and joy and bliss and instead only exist within self interest in creating a reality that I wanted

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept others to suffer so that I might experience joy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to turn my back on this world/reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe the mind reality is real and the physical reality is illusion through my fear of facing myself as this phsysical reality realizing within this I am responsible and instead wanting to exist in ignorance as I beleive this is bliss and I do not have to consider being the responsible creator that I am

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing ymself to believe to attract something to me is the create something not realizing that attraction is bringing to me that which already exist and thus seeing that to desire to attract implies fear of lack - and so I stop this fear and start creating life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing ymself to exsit within the ego of superiority within the belief that I am more aware of myself as creator then others through accepting the belief of the law of attraction

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing ymself to exist within my own self interest wherein I beleive everything is for me, about me, here to support me without considering the 7 billion other people that are here with me

I forigve myself for accepting and allowing myself to define a blissful life as money and thus desire to have more money wherein I can experience whatever I want - instead of realizing this money I desire is what also creates hell on earth and thus I forgive myself for never allowing myself to realize that to create a blissful life for all and for me - I have to change the system that is currently here - where Life is honored and money is used as support - not as a weapon to keep some people enslaved and others in self interest

I commit myself to stop desiring a perfect life for me - and start creating a perfect life for all -within realizing this if Life Perfected

I commit myself to stop my self interest desire of a blissful life and consider how I can create this for all within realizing this will include me

I commit myself to see ALL life as me and thus create a support system that supports All of me - not just the ego of desire

I commit myself to see the deception I have allowed as myself through the acceptance of beleifs system that allow me to consider only myself and forgive myself for ignoring LIfe that is here

I commit myself to stand equal with the Creation that is Currently Manifested within realizing I am the creator and thus I am responsible and within this I am able to Change what I have created into a creation that is BEst for all = Heaven on Earth

I commit mysself to stop the ignorance of myself that believe I can ignore reality - I commit myself to face the reality of my secret mind as I realize this world reflects to me who I have become - reflecting the creations of the creator - and so I face it to forgive it and to change it, once and for All



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry