677: Positive Affirmations Delays the Inevitable

May 18, 2020

You have to watch my vlog to have more context for the following self-forgiveness. 



Essentially - who I am in my garden is who I am in myself and my own mind. There are lots of weeds that need to be removed - lots of destructive, judgments, spiteful thoughts that do not exist in what is best for all or in the best interest of me. Those must be removed and Forgiveness is the tool.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to dig deep to get the roots of the weeds

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to put in the work and labor to dig deep in pulling out roots of the weeds in my garden

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to get to the fastest desired result of no weeds in the garden by putting woodchips over them to suppress the weeds

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that suppressing is changing instead of realizing suppressing is only delaying the inevitable which is me having to face, dig deep, and pull out the root of the weeds

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to give the proper time and attention and labor to ensure all weeds are removed from the garden

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that if I just put wood chips onto the surface of the weeds they will just go away

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that the garden in my yard is the garden of myself – my mind and body and being. And that who I am in relation to the weeds that grow in my garden is who I am in relation to the thoughts, feelings, and emotions in my mind. And that who I am determines if I am planting, reaping and thus sowing what is best for me/all as that which is functional, practical and best for me or whether I’m allowing weeds to take over. prevent, and disrupt a more cohesive and best for all ecosystem

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put positive thinking and affirmations over the weeds in my mind as negative thoughts in thinking and believe that if I keep putting something nice looking over them then I will eventually get rid of those darn weeds instead of realizing that while yes, I can put down wood chips to support the soil, I must also, dig into the soil to remove the root of that weed to ensure it is gone for good

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe it’s hard work to dig deep to find the root of the weeds of my mind – in thinking and believing that sourcing memories that are the roots of my thinking and thoughts is too hard or will take too much time and thus want to bypass that to get to a quick result that will make me feel better about myself quicker

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to opt for the quick and easy route rather than the effective route when it comes to working in the physical and within my own self

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to learn how to source the roots of my thinking as the memories stored in my body and to within this develop a resistance to it instead of realizing all that is required is some practice

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed resistance to rule my life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the value in pulling out the roots of weeds that no longer serve my garden as preventing more work down the road

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that in putting in the work now I I am saving myself time later

I forgive myself that I have not accepted  and allowed myself to realize that in the extra effort I put in now will reap a greater reward later

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delay the inevitable which is pulling out the root of the weeds, within and without

When and as I see myself wanting to do something in the easier, quicker way and avoiding/resisting the “more work way” I stop and I breathe.

I see, realize, and understand that I am putting off and delaying the inevitable and only making more work for myself. I will have to do it right eventually.

I commit myself to use effectiveness as my guiding principle, not the fastest route to the result I want.

I commit myself to realize the value in doing the work now to reap the reward later

I commit myself to pave the way to fertile soil by putting in the labor of removing all weeds from my soil

I commit myself to removing the weeds of my mind by sourcing the roots as the memories and to pulling them out once and for all to clear the soil for new seeds to be planted.



The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine