674: I Made a 7-Year Commitment

April 22, 2020

After 10 years I am still practicing perfecting this flow and consistency with blogging, to fulfill this commitment of the 7 years journey to life. We have a long way to go and I’m still here.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to create consistency in my flow as my sharing as my blogging as my expressing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drop the ball on blogging where I let time go by where I am not directing myself to share me as my blogs

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I made a commitment to walk this 7-year journey to life – to write a blog for 7 years and that this point is still here

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize just because I drop something or stop something for a moment I was directing doesn’t mean I can’t pick it back up and the only reason I don’t is excuses I give myself to excuse me from fulfilling the commitment

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize and see and understand, in moments of not wanting to direct me, how beneficial and effective this daily blogging actually is

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the power of accumulation – of daily self-direction and how that can drastically change my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to realize the power of just 30 minutes a day of blogging

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand the effect daily blogging has on my life because I have not allowed myself to write consistently every day or as much as I am able

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect others to blog daily but to not blog daily myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impose expectation onto others that I am not applying myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see others as failing and not take into consideration my own failings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame those outside of me but not be willing to take responsibility for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see others at fault and not taking inventory on myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that it’s easier for me to focus on the problems outside of me because then I don’t have space or time to focus on myself and how I am actually part of the problems I see outside of myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, that I have spent so much time fighting the outside world that I could have used to change myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe just because I see what others are doing that I have to point it out to them and tell them to change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what is out there in the greater reality is actually an exact reflection of who I am and if I see problems out there then I have not forgiven me as all as one as equal as all things in all ways to once and for all UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HERE and so I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that this journey is not done and we have just begun

I commit myself to walk this 7-year journey to life as consistently as I can until it’s done

I commit myself to direct myself more consistently to create flow with my blogging

I commit myself to stop giving myself excuses and to direct myself to blog more consistently

I commit myself to be consistent in who I am as what I create

I commit myself to take responsibility for this creation as myself



The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine