174: Correcting the Positive Experience within Words: Fulfillment

Ok - so here I will walk the self corrective statements and commitments I will live in regards to the self forgiveness that I wrote out here.

When and as I see myself attempting and trying to find things 'to do', outside and separate from me here, such as responsibilities and projects and actions- I stop and I breathe and I check myself within the starting point as I see/realize/understand that if I am attempting to fulfill myself as I fill my days with 'things' to do - then I am separating myself from the word fulfillment and adding a positive charge/experience to it and so I commit myself to equalize myself within/as the word fulfillment, in bringing myself back to physical reality and out of the mind where I generate positive and negative experiences in relation to how I have defined the word fulfillment - I commit myself to walk fulfillment as who I am here, as I fill myself with/as the breath of life and that which is of actual physical substance - that which is real

When and as I see myself attempting to portray and define myself as superior to others in thinking and believing that I am so important because of a busy schedule, as how I believe I am then fulfilled as how I defined the word fulfillment - I stop and I breathe and I bring myself back to myself here in seeing/realizing/understand that to see myself as more or less then anything/anyone, I am causing separating as way to feed my ego in defining myself as something that is not real and so I commit myself to get real in standing equal and one with/as all beings/expression here in/as this physical reality, realizing that my idea of being more or less then anyone is absolutely without substance

When and as I see myself looking for fulfillment outside and separate from me here, such as responsibility and projects and actions as what i fill my days with, I stop and I breathe and i bring myself back to myself within/as the awareness that I am not defined by what I 'do' - but who I am, and so I clear the 'who I am' as attempting to find fulfillment outside and separate from me here and instead I commit myself ti live fulfillment as who I am as living the word - such as realizing the physical definition of being full with food and water to sustain my body that allows me to live

When and as I see myself attempting to find a positive experience within me in relation to being fulfilled as having many things to do throughout my day, I stop and I breathe and I bring myself back to myself back to the realization that I will NEVER find fulfillment separate from me here, and so I commit myself to realize/see/understand that only when I live fulfillment as who I am, will it become real

When and as I see myself defining fulfillment within/as a positive polarity charge that I then desire to attain as having many things to do throughout my day that I am responsible for - I stop and I breathe and I bring myself back to myself here, back to the realization that fulfillment is not an experience as a positive feeling - it is a living action I take in each moment as each breath and so I commit myself to bring myself back to reality, back to breath, to walk step by step in no longer looking for the positive energy and instead realizing I can function without it




Featured Artwork By: Carrie Tooley

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
Equal Money
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro
Eqafe (Self Perfection music, books, audio, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine