510: I'll Just Do it Tomorrow...

Have you ever told yourself you'll do it tomorrow? That tomorrow is the opportunity to make that change? Thinking somehow tomorrow things will be different, be better for the moment to change. I saw this point within me today, as I was not completely satisfied with myself today, the thought of, "tomorrow I will do it better/right" as all the things I did not allow myself to do today. Thinking tomorrow is the clean slate, the opportunity to start over. And then I realized. I am still here. Today is still here. Tomorrow will never come, and why not do today what I think I will do tomorrow. If I'm not willing to do it today, what makes me think tomorrow will be any different?

And so as a point of proving to myself that I will not waste my day in waiting for tomorrow, I decided to act today. To change today. To move myself today to do that which I wanted to put off for tomorrow.

Tomorrow will never arrive, and you will be waiting your whole life. What are you putting off? What are you thinking you can do better tomorrow? What can you change/apply/live today to support yourself in this moment? All we have is what is here, in this moment. We are only ever here. Real-time change is what we have to prove to ourselves we can, and will change/apply/live. Why put off something for tomorrow that you can do it today? Stop fooling yourself in thinking 'tomorrow' will be the magic day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put off for tomorrow what I can do today

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within/as the statement of, "tomorrow I will do it"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to discard today, to be able to start over tomorrow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that tomorrow is a solution rather than implementing change today

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe tomorrow things will be better, yet not willing to make today better through self change in a real time moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe any problems I face today that I'm not willing to direct/walk through that somehow tomorrow I will

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that if I'm not willing to change today, tomorrow is not any more likely

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take advantage of the time I have today for the promises of some tomorrow

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that I only have today, today I am here and the tomorrow I keep promising myself with will never come... it does not in fact exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fool myself within the belief that tomorrow is better than today

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to maximize the potential of today and instead wait for a tomorrow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that if today I am not feeling to my utmost potential, or have not directed myself within my absolute best ability, that tomorrow will be another opportunity instead of realizing that the moment I am thinking 'tomorrow is better to direct my utmost potential...' is the EXACT moment I have to change TODAY

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to implement the real time change of HERE and now, changing in THIS moment what I think I could just do tomorrow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a constant state of procrastination when I say I will do it tomorrow, or do it later

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to take responsibility for who I am HERE, in this moment, in this day, and instead put off the potential of self-direction within self-responsibility for tomorrow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put of the inevitable for perhaps tomorrow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust in the maybe tomorrow, rather than the certainity of today

When and as I see myself existing within/as the statement of, "I will do it tomorrow, or later..." I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that tomorrow does not exist, and while I'm waiting for tomorrow, I am squandering the opportunity I have today, that I have HERE and so I commit myself to rather putting off, and pushing aside my potential that is HERE today for some illusionary tomorrow, to embrace the moments I have here, as my today, as the opportunity to change in real time

When and as I see myself thinking and believing that 'tomorrow will be better' to do something, or say something, or change something, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this statement is an excuse to not apply that change, or make that statement, or take that action today as a real-time moment of change, and while I'm busy thinking about doing something tomorrow, I am taking advantage of the time I have today, in that very moment. And so I commit myself to not allow myself to exist within any excuse that puts of the responsibility and opportunity I have IN THIS MOMENT to live, act, speak, express within my utmost potential

When and as I see myself constantly putting stuff off for later, or for tomorrow, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this constantly putting stuff off for later, or for tomorrow is a state of resistance, and that which I resist will persist and so instead of continuously putting myself through this, I commit myself to face, and walk through that which I resist... doing today what I can today, rather than abdicating it to another day, or to some future time. I realize that future time will never exist, if I'm not willing to do it today

I commit myself to embrace myself today

I commit myself to direct myself today

I commit myself to not take advantage of today

I commit myself to stop waiting for tomorrow

I commit myself to push myself today

I commit myself to apply myself today

I commit myself to move myself today

I commit myself to live for/as/with Today




Featured Artwork: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers


Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine