418: Giving Up My Emotional Want

Finishing up the last part of this blog series I've been walking. Read the following for context:

414: Hiding Out in a Limitation
415: The Belief about Self behind a Limitation
416: Get Comfortable with the Uncomfortable Experience
417: A Compromise and Consequence of Self-Interest

When and as I see myself holding onto a fear rather than considering others in my environment and how my actions may affect them physically, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that I’m giving more value to a fear than actual physical reality, and only through accepting and allowing self interest could create such a point and so I commit myself to stop existing within my own self interest and instead dare to consider those around me, and how my actions effect them, and how in my lack of change, I can create consequences not only for myself, but for others as well

When and as I see myself existing within a starting point of want/fear of getting/not getting the lesser traffic computer station at work, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that within such a starting point, I am not seeing/considering or standing in the shoes of another, and instead only seeing my own self interest and so I commit myself to consider others, their reasons for wanting particular computer stations at work, and how whether my want is actually valid in the context of another’s needs

When and as I see myself not caring about how others physically experience themselves, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that this could be due to an emotional want that I’ve given more value to as existing within self interest, wherein my emotional experience created through my mental reality has been given top priority, yet without realizing I am not considering the actual reality – the physical – the others in that reality and how they experience themselves. I commit myself to give myself the opportunity of changing as well as considering others in my environment, and dare to change myself by giving up the computer station I ‘prefer’ and give it to another, letting go of my fear, and giving another more physical comfort

When and as I see myself putting another’s physical experience in jeopardy because I’m holding onto a fear, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and undersand this is due to a belief that I cannot let go of the fear, that I have the right to the fear, and that I cannot possibly change the fear. I commit myself to realize the fears are not real, they are just self-created, and showing the real power of self wherein we can create our own fears and fear them without having them grounded in physical reality whatsoever – so separated from physical reality we would actual compromise another physically for our fear

When and as I see myself not standing in the shoes of another, such as allowing another to stand at the computer station that I want to hide out at, yet that supports one physically with a taller computer stand, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this not a way to live as it’s not living by principles that are best for all and so I commit myself to stand in the shoes of another, to understand what THEY are experiencing and to do unto them what I would have done unto me if I were in their shoes… a living principle and application that would remove self interest and create a world that is best for all

Will close this blog series up in the blog to follow - sharing the corrective application I've been waking in real-time in alignment to these blogs.



Featured Artwork By: Marlen Vargas Del Razo

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine