415: The Belief about Self behind a Limitation

So continuing from the previous blog, there are two points requiring self-forgiveness. In this blog I will address the first point,  Limiting myself within a fear/resistance/avoidance to standing at the ‘higher traffic’ computer stations at work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing at the high traffic computer stations at work within the idea that the more people I will deal with, the more potential for conflict exists

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear situations and experiences where I might make a mistake, or where there may be conflict with others, and to within this, allow a resistance to standing in such a position where I will more likely interact with more people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to stand at a computer station at work that was told to me to be the one with lesser traffic of guests, and to within this, want to stand here because within this, thinking and believing I will not have to deal with as many people, and so the potential of making a mistake becomes less than if I were to stand at a computer station where more people are likely to come to

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake as defining it as being a failure, instead of seeing the experiences as the opportunities to learn and to expand my skills and abilities and to thus be more comfortable and effective, through practice, of handling all kinds of situations at work

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatically run within a fear towards something I perceive to be a challenge or that may be difficult for me, or where I may make a mistake, seeing it automatically as a negative, rather than an opportunity for self-growth and expansion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to coward in the face of a challenge, or where I may make mistakes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others judging me if I were to make a mistake and so to within this, rather stay at the computer station where there is less opportunity to interact with guests where the potential for conflict/challenges/difficulties may arise

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather stay in my comfort zone as the fear of facing difficulty or possible conflict, then to put myself in a situation where I will get direct experience, and so knowledge and understanding of situations that will better prepare me for a wide array of situations/challenges

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go to the computer that I believe to have less traffic as a point of hiding and allowing myself to resist facing my fears and beliefs about a challenging situation, and to opt out of getting more experience, and rather hide out in the corner, as the comfort zone I’ve created as a self-defining limitation I exist within

I forgive myself that I gave accepted and allowed myself to define myself in such a way where I allow a fear of challenges or difficult situations to determine what I do, where I must believe I am not capable or able to direct myself in such a difficult or challenging situation, and so rather keep myself ‘in my place’ as already accepting myself as unable to change, expand, direct myself, or direct my reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others becoming upset with me, and to within this already take it personally, as a starting point of the fear that directs me to stay in the more quite computer station

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see and define myself as inferior to the fear I face, as the potential for conflict with others, or making a mistake, or having to direct difficult situations or challenges, as wanting to immediately run away, within the belief that I am not capable, instead of seeing myself as EQUAL to the situation/people/reality/environment in which I am, and within the realization that all I require is self-directive principle in taking charge of my own stability to best handle any/all situations/challenges

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prefer existing within a fear and so resistance to a challenge, or change, or new experience, rather than pushing myself beyond a limitation wherein I think I am not capable or unable to change and transform myself into a self that is stable and able to direct myself and my reality effectively and without reactions and so live the actual application of self-expansion in longer allowing an idea or definition about myself determine who I am or how I experience myself or how I move myself within my work

Self commitment/corrective statements in the blog to follow...



Featured Artwork By: Marlen Vargas Del Razo and Kelly Posey

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine