439: Why Do We Fear being Different? Part 2

Continuing on from yesterday's self-forgiveness - how I will stop living in fear, develop my own-self authority, learn to live practical within principles that are best for all, and how to focus on the living commitment a marriage is all about.

When and as I see myself saying things such as ‘we’re young and poor’, to those I talk to about not exchanging rings when I get married, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that such a statement exists within a point of fear, of thinking others will react to me as seeing me differently and weird, and so I commit myself to rather than engage and participate in the fear, stop myself before I speak, and breathe as to not express the fear and rather look at it practically – am I really young and poor? Is that really why I am not exchanging rings with my partner? And so I commit myself to use common sense, and be self-honest when expressing myself with others.

When and as I see myself defining exchanging rings when one gets married as something that is normal, and to not is to be abnormal and to within this, fear being seen as abnormal – I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that this is only a definition, not an absolute fact and so I can change the definition where it does not have a positive or negative energy attachment, or a right or wrong, normal and abnormal polarity relationship – it can simply be what it is. And so I commit myself to remove the polarity definition to things I do in life, such as how I will get married, and rather stick to what is most practical for me and my partner.

When and as I see myself fearing going against societies traditions and norms, and if I do, how people will think of me, or label me as weird or different and be excluded from the whole, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this is not a rational fear, and thus only exists within my own mind, through my own acceptance and allowance and so I commit myself to stop participating in the fear as giving it life, and rather stick to the physical – what is real, what is within common sense, what is practical, and what is best for all. I commit myself to stop living in fear.

When and as I see myself feeling as though I must explain myself as to why I may be doing things differently than what is the norm, or tradition – I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that my thinking I must explain myself is within the belief that I must give an acceptable reason for why I’m doing something that is not acceptable – and so I also see, realize, and understand that that definition of what is acceptable and what is not is not actually based on practical living, but is simply going along with the norms and tradition of a society. I commit myself to stop defining what I do or don’t do as acceptable or not acceptable to others, and rather decide for myself what is acceptable and what is not – and to stop allowing the fear of what others will think determine what I do and what I express.

When and as I see myself fear to be different from others, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this fear to be different from others, and from what others do is actually a fear of being my own self – an actual individual, with my own decision that are decided by ME and that I am rather depending on society and its traditions and norms as a guide of who I must be and what I must do and how I define what is acceptable or not and so I commit myself to make up my own mind about what is acceptable or not – as that way I can ensure I am guiding my own life within principles that are best for all, and not just best for a few or best for only myself. I commit myself to becoming my own self – an individual, with an expression that is unique to me, yet that considers all within the principle of equality and oneness as what is best for all.

When and as I see myself using and being dependent as needing others outside and separate from myself to guide me as suggesting where I must go, how I must act, what I must do and how I can express myself as what is ‘normal’, especially in relation to being in a situation where I may being doing things differently, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I am only enslaving myself to something outside, and separate for me here, and so not honoring myself as an individual, within a unique perspective and understanding of what is best for me and so I commit myself to stop being fearful and think I must explain myself or follow along to what is ‘normal’ and rather stick to principles that are within common sense, practical, and best for all/me

When and as I see myself separating myself from my own self-authority as needing societal norms and traditions to be what determines what I do, as my guide, and my directive, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that until I establish myself within my own self-authority, I will always think I need someone or something outside of me to show me the way rather than living and making decision that allow me to trust myself to always be practical, and common sensical about the direction I take in life and so I commit myself to practicing living principles that support the development of my own self-trust which will lead to self-expression and the authority over and of and as myself to be, express, and live to my utmost potential.

When and as I see myself limiting the definition of marriage through by thinking I must explain to others why I’m not exchanging rings, or wearing a white dress, or having a big ceremony – I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that this is in fact a limited definition of what marriage is, is a symbol society has created to create a big fuss and in fact take away from what is most practical about being married – A commitment you make to walk your life with another, as equals, within principles. We create a big show for ourselves and others, but why? The living is what matters, and if we cannot change how we live in relation to one another, the big show as the wedding was simply a lot of money spent. That is not practical – and so I commit myself to stick to defining marriage in the most practical way – utilizing my resources to support myself and my partner in the most practical way to ensure that both he and I are in a position to expand, to grow and to learn from each other.




Featured Artwork By: Kelly Posey

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine