391: A Clear Purpose

A cool point I saw after writing yesterday's blog is that while I saw the Desteni Group, and the work being done from people all over the world, and the Process of Changing Ourselves being that point of Purpose I had been waiting for in my Life, with it opening up again Here, at this time and stage in our Process, I am able to see that while Yes, the work I do with Desteni, and the process I walk as the Journey to Life is a purpose I am grateful to have and able to practice as I have seen the changes within myself that I couldn't imagine without such a point - I am still separating myself from Purpose as it's been coming from Desteni as a Whole - that Desteni gave me that point of Purpose and so from that perspective, I have still not LIVED Purpose as Myself, I have still used some external force to move me within Purpose.

So a cool point because now I am here able to re-align myself within Living Purpose, harnessing it from within myself, creating and defining it for myself and so allowing myself through what I have walked so far, emerge as the next stage in my Life and in My Process. Pulling Purpose out of Myself and establishing it into all that I do.

And so on with the Self-Corrective Statements and Commitments in relation to yesterday's blog:

When and as I see myself defining purpose through a job or a field of study, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that to define purpose as something I do, as something that exists outside or external from me Here, is to in fact separate myself from the word Purpose, and so separate myself from Living the Word Purpose as that which comes from within and as myself. I commit myself to re-defining the word purpose to be something that exists within me and thus Here as who I am and no longer outside of myself as something I do for work or as something I study

When and as I see myself defining myself as having no purpose, within the context of how I've defined the word Purpose within limitation as being something I do for work/career, and to within that feel as if my job/work and so 'purpose' is not something I am satisfied with, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that purpose is not something that I do as a job/career, and that how I define the word purpose will create my experience within the word purpose and so how I live the word purpose and so I commit myself to re-defining the word purpose to be that which something I can stand by and live as myself and so not as something that exists in the work or career I do, as how I make money.

When and as I see myself thinking I have no purpose if it does not exist as my job/career, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that again, through defining the word Purpose to exist only in that which I do as a job or work, I am only limiting myself within the potential of purpose and how I am able to live it, through defining it to be only that which I do for career or work. I commit myself to stop limiting myself within the word purpose in how I've defined it, and instead allow myself to re-define the word purpose to be a living expression of myself that I am able to be and live in every moment and in all that I do

When and as I see myself defining the word purpose within the context of how much money I make, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that how much money I make again does not define a purpose in life, as to have that as a purpose is the reason why we are in the mess we are in on Earth where greed and self-interest are the driving force of Humanity to cause abuse and harm to each other and all life, and so I commit myself to not limit purpose as a living word to the context of only how much money I make, and instead define it within the context of who I am, and the principles I live by as I see that is the only way to Live Purpose for real, as well as taking responsibility for my own nature that is equal to and one with the abuse of this world as how it currently exists

When and as I see myself feeling lost without a purpose I can clearly see or define, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that while my experience may indicate a negative point within not 'having' a purpose, that I am in fact in quite a cool position as I am free and clear to decide for myself who I am as purpose, and so not living out a pre-programmed path that determines my purpose - that I can in fact, within principles of self-honesty and self-responsibility, decide for myself who I am as Purpose and how I will live it within this Reality to produce an outcome that is Best for All

When and as I see myself enslaving myself to how I've come to define purpose as being something that exists outside/separate from me here, and so in thinking I do not have such a point and feel lost, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that I AM HERE and nothing outside of me can determine my experience of myself, or who I am in fact. And so I commit myself to stop accepting and allowing myself to give my power to live a life of purpose as who I am to something outside and separate from me here.

I commit myself to gifting myself with a life of Purpose as bringing it back to myself and no longer seeing it or thinking I will find it outside of myself.

I commit myself to take back self-responsibility within who I am as purpose, harnessing it within me as the Here-ness of physical life and living and directing myself within the principles of self-honesty, and self-responsibility.

I commit myself to realizing that real purpose is based within principled living, and thus exists within every moment of who I am and how I apply myself within such principles

When and as I see myself defining purpose as a word as something grandeur and bigger than myself that I must attain, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that purpose exists within and as me as a seed of potential and through nurturing myself and caring for myself it can develop and grow into an expression of me present in all that I do as it is who I am

When and as I see myself experiencing a negative reaction/emotional energy in relation to the word purpose, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that this is due to my acceptance and allowance of defining the word Purpose within a positive energy charge, as a life being fulfilled and becoming whole and complete and so when I think and believe that I do not have a purpose, go into the negative experience as the opposite of how I've defined the word - because I believe I lack the word in my life, than I experience the lack of how I've defined it. Yet here I also realize this is my creation, and how I am currently living the word, through separation, and so I commit myself to stop defining positive/negative energy charges to words, specifically here within the word Purpose, and to instead stabilize it within how I live day in and day out, breath in and breath out, applying principles that support me within Living the Word Purpose as Myself

I commit myself to stop defining myself and my life as incomplete or without a purpose

When and as I see myself waiting for some great and magical life purpose to reveal itself, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand that this expectation exists within the belief that such a thing will magically change me or my life once I am 'living purpose' and so then allow myself to sit and wait for some purpose to come to me, instead of creating it as myself. I commit myself to creating myself as a Living Purpose, serving what is best for all life in all ways as the only way to fulfilling myself and my Life's Purpose as that which I see is the only thing to be done in this Life - changing the Nature of what Life has become and creating it within the Living Principle of Equality and Oneness

I commit myself to becoming the directive principle of myself, in all ways, as the clearly defined purpose I have been gifted in realizing through walking the process of birthing myself as Life in the Physical - applying myself within the tools of writing, self forgiveness, self honesty, self commitment and self correction - taking responsibility for my Life and My Purpose, as it is defined within Who I am in every moment and so I commit myself to continuing my Journey to Life and so my Process of Creating and Expressing what is best for All in All ways



Featured Artwork By: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry