Day 49 - Commitment to become Directive Principle of ME

New month – New commitment. Writing what is here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow the experience I create through the mind such as back chats, feelings and emotions to direct me within my world wherein I allow them to ‘overcome’ me and within this fall within instability through not applying the consistant applications that stabilize me and my living such as breathing, writing, self forgiveness, and self corrective statements

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when I do not direct myself within breathing, writing, self forgiveness, self corrective application – then I am allowing the thoughts and experiences of myself within my life to influence and direct me – as I havent given the direction to myself and thus I am giving the directive will away

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within the cycle of allowing thoughts to accumulate into experiences of feelings and emotions where I become overwhelmed within myself and my world and believe I am unable to direct myself, and within this – not write myself or apply forgiveness for the experiences of myself that I realize I am creating and thus accumulate more experiences of the mind and in turn exist in a pattern of giving away directive principle and not allowing myself to direct myself through seeing through the maze of the mind as experiences I believe are more then myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can go even a day without writing in the thoughts that “I can do it later” instead of realizing there is no later and within this self talk to myself I am giving away the directive principle of myself of getting to know myself through writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that even one day without writing will not have an effect on me – instead of realizing one day not directed within writing – is one day I accumulate within/as myself wherein I do not sort out the experiences of my day wherein I allowed back chats as thoughts to arise, feelings to be generated and emotions to move me and thus giving away the power of myself to the mind to direct me within my life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that writing, self forgiveness, and self corrective application is the only way I will ever change myself practically in this world – as currently I have given away my directive will to the mind to run on automatic – to automatically react to people and situations within my world wherein I have no say on how I experience myself in relations to them – I simply sumbit to what my mind tells me ‘I think’ and thus proven to myself that the only way I will be able to take back directive priniciple in remaining stable as who I am is with writing – to lay out the mind as the self experience I have allowed myself to define myself by, self forgiveness through allowing myself to release the experiences created by the mind of back chats, feelings and emotions through and self corrective statements within re-scripting myself to change in each moment wherein I support myself to LIVE as directive principle and not allow the mind to dictate who I am or how I experience myself within all these points above realizing this is what self responisbilitiy is – as it takes writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application within being responsible for who I am here and what is here as life – as I realize I am an equal participant and thus equally responsible – for what is here and for changing what is here – as me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place people and situations externally outside of me as priority in my day to day living, instead of realizing within the application of writing, self forgiveness and self corrective statements, I am supporting myself to become self directive in each moment of each day I am here and thus able to then change myself in each moment and change what is here in each moment and thus my priority within this life requires to be self investigation (writing) self forgiveness (release) and self corrective statements (re-scripting self as the living word)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to timeloop the point of allowing resistances to direct me in my day to day living within the application of writing, self forgiveness and self corrective statements, wherein I allow myself to ‘put it off’ and then ‘put it off again’ until I have accumulated days without any self responsibility within self movement to take care of myself within seeing who I am each day and how I am able to change each day thus find myself back at the point of having to face the point of abdicating my self responsibility within giving my directive will to the mind to direct me – instead of me directing me

I commit myself to establish the day to day habit of writing myself to freedom, self forgiveness, and self corrective statements as I realize this is the only way I am able to change myself within this world through taking responsibility for who I am – how I’ve become who I am and changing who I have become into that which is best for all -= Here with/as the physical as each breath standing equal to and one with all that is here as the physical, as this is real living

I commit myself to giving back myself directive principle of who I am here within this life through writing, self forgiveness, and self corrective statements within no longer allowing the mind to direct me through back chats, emotions and feelings, but to decide for myself who I am, what I stand for and how to live in ways that are best for all

I commit myself to walking the 7 year journey to nothingness – through the daily application of writing, self forgiveness and self corrective statements, to remove the personality of ‘who I am’ that I have created throughout my life through walking through my life within my mind as what I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself within myself and within/as life – to recreate it through redefining who I am as life and what I will accept and allow and what I will not accept and allow within realizing I can only do this practically, physically for real with writing, self forgiveness and self corrective statements, as I am then taking directive principle in getting to know myself for real and giving myself solutions to live that will be best for all (as me)

I commit myself to always bringing myself back to the breath - as within/as the breath, I am standing equal and one with/as the physical that is real within/as this reality and thus not allowing the mind to run amok and direct me within my experience and my life - realizing that through breathing - I am allowing myself to decide 'who I am' in each moment as each breath and within this moment the ability to direct myself in no longer allowing the mind to influence me as I realize the Mind is programmed through the lie(life) I have lived


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine