Day 265: Directing Myself to Prevent Overwhelming-ness

A point I've noticed the last couple days or the last week is this reaction to 'all the points' that are coming up within me/my mind that I see I can investigate or work with in writing and self forgiveness and in that the reaction is 'where do I start' or "there is too many points" and I do not even then begin the process.

So what I see is that I can direct myself to actually direct these points coming up within me as I've learned and created to organize myself - within a structure that is effective in working with each point, one at a time. The reaction I am having is unnecessary as I have more than enough time and the ability to organize myself in such a way where I can give attention and direction to each of the points. All it requires is my self willingness to actually direct the points.

So instead of seeing all these points coming up within me and saying, "oh yes - I can investigate this point more..." and then not doing it and then see other points I've started to direct but have not been consistent with - start giving attention and direction to each one. This simply requires a small amount of time for each point - giving each some time of my attention and focus and the power of accumulation works wonders. I've seen how it works and I see it supports when one is busy working with multiple points or projects in one's life.

So here - forgiveness for the reactions I've had to all the points coming up that I have not giving attention to and instead the correction in how I can direct myself to give attention to all the points coming up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react within myself towards the various points coming up within me in the last week that I see I can give my attention and focus towards such as thought patterns, fears, desires, memories...  basically here seeing a lot of points I can take into writing out and applying self forgiveness for but instead of doing that the moment I see 'they are here' - instead 'let it go' as suppressing it and in a way waiting for it to come back later in thinking I cannot take on more than one point at a time, when in reality - they are here, they are in my awareness and I see how I can support myself to see what these mind components are showing and supporting me to see and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress the points that come up within my mind instead of giving each direction even it is as something as small as making a note of a thought or memory or reaction - as a way to remind myself later that I can write about this specific point I saw in my day

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to myself as my mind in thinking "why are all these points coming up when I can only work with one point at a time" in thinking that I 'should' only work on one thing at a time within myself instead of perhaps considering the various points that are coming up and the reason for them and realize that they are here and thus I am able to work with them by giving myself at least a few minutes each day to 'work with the points' that are coming up whether that is with writing it out or applying self forgiveness or creating a mind construct - here utilizing the accumulation process of 1+1 = 2 where each day I can give a little bit of attention and focus to each point and thus work on various points a day instead of allowing them to come up in my mind yet not do anything with them and instead suppress them as putting them away for later

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to myself in seeing various points coming up within me/within my mind that I see I can work with but then not in thinking 'there is too much' and 'why are all these things coming up' instead of giving myself the direction in NOT reacting and simply making the decision as to what is priority to work with and then make a note for myself as what I will work on later as a self-commitment in sorting myself out and re-aligning myself to actual life and living - in this seeing how this process of self direction and decision making in terms of how I will direct and give attention to this points assists and support me in my overall process of becoming self directive principle of me and of/as my mind where I no longer allow random thoughts or back chats or reactions to exist within me without investigating where they come from or what they are revealing about me and instead find a solution to how I can direct each of the points effectively within my day as either being where I work on multiple points for a small amount of time each day when I see I am able and thus allowing myself to accumulate the point of working with each thoughts or reaction or memory - or make the decision as to which is priority for me to work with and then make note of the rest of the points I see I would like to work with and putting them away for the moment as I sort out that which is the priority within me/within my life - either way giving myself solutions and directions in no longer allowing myself to accumulate massive points within me that I am constantly ignoring or suppressing until eventual I create a consequence of experiencing myself as being overwhelmed - instead allow myself to prevent such an experience through giving myself the direction in how to proceed within each point I see coming up within me as of recently - facing them all, directing them all, giving attention to them all as I see I have more than one option as to 'how to' do this

and so, when and as I see myself reacting to the various points coming up within my mind as thoughts or back chats or reactions or memories or feelings and emotions where I think 'there is too many, how can I direct these all" - I stop and I breathe and I bring myself back to myself, as the here moment, as directive principle of me and take direction in terms of making a decision of how I will support myself to investigate the points coming up within me that I see I am able and capable of doing and so in that moment, either take the points into writing it out or making a note of what came up within me as to save for later when I have the time to work with the point - here giving myself solutions to live instead of accumulating a reaction experience of feeling overwhelmed as all the points that come up that I am not giving direction to and so I commit myself to exist within the principle of prevention is the best cure by taking note each point that comes up within me that I see I can investigate and work with further as giving myself self direction and no longer ignoring or denying the reality that is existing within my mind as me

When and as I see myself reacting to all the points coming up within me in thinking, 'why are so many points coming up... I can only work with one thing at a time" - I stop and I breathe and I bring myself back to myself, back to being here and within the realization that the power of accumulation is quite a cool process and I've seen how effective it can be in directing the points and responsibilities within one's days, especially when one is working with various points within oneself and one's reality and so here I commit myself to give myself the attention and direction in working with multiple points that come up within me through giving a small amount of time each day to write out the points, start applying self forgiveness or creating a mind construct - here simply giving myself the direction to actually work with the points and do a little bit each day if I decide to take that route or at least start with one thing and then make a note of the other points as to commit myself to this process of self change and self directive principle where I no longer allow thoughts and memories and reactions simply linger in my mind - instead I bring them through here into my physical reality as writing them down, creating a note for what I can work with in the future if I make a decision to work with one point at a time - realizing that whatever I decide to work with as either working each day with each point, giving a little time to all and accumulating working through them all slowly but surely, or deciding which is a priority and saving the rest for later but still making a note of them as a list of what to work through - either way I am giving myself directions and solutions within my process and no longer allow points to slide - if they are here, I see them and I am aware of what's going on within my mind then I am responsible and have the ability to investigate and sort them out and re-align myself as to see where there is a problem and what is the solution - realizing this is the process of physical change, of becoming self directive, of no longer allowing points to go unnoticed or without my attention - instead i use my mind as the support it is here for me and using what is here as my mind to get to know myself, see where I am still limiting myself, enslaving myself to an idea or self definition, what memories I'm still holding onto and overall seeing where I am still standing in separation of all life, equal and one and so I walk my process of directiveness and in giving myself solutions in how to process all that is here and comes up within my mind - one day at a time, one point at a time - simply ensure that when I am in a moment, no matter what I am doing, I am here and standing in/as reality with/as what I am doing - embracing and giving all of myself as all of my attention and awareness with what is here as me



















Featured Artwork By: Andrew Gable and Kelly Posey

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed 

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro
Eqafe (Self Perfection music, books, audio, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine