Day 46 Fear and the Limited Perception of Reality through the Mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to cage myself within the experience of myself of how I perceive reality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself to the reactions and experiences I have to/towards people and situations in my life,k believing that the reactions and experiences within myself as mind are my self as who I really am and thus - limiting myself to only those reactions/experiences and believing it cannot be anything other then that

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give value to the imaginary world of the mind where I exist within fear and reactions to others and my world through accepting this within/as myself and allow this to direct me – instead of realizing it is ALL FAKE – as the reactions I have are the acceptances and allowances I have built in order to survive in this world – they do not actually support me to Live or to be Life – they only limit me here as who I am as the expression of life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed by a fear of how others will perceive me and allow this idea to have more value than me here as life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear others thinking I am crazy for walking with desteni

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as crazy for walking with desteni

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see the process of desteni/the process of life/the process of myself to be that which others will define as crazy - instead of realizing the craziness in that, as what the process of desteni/self/life is is that of taking responsibility within this world, as who we are and what we have become and how we have created life to be here on earth and as we can see it is absurd and unacceptable and thus the process of self responsibility as the process of desteni/life/self is obvious common sense - that we must face who we are within and without - equal and one, and it will take a process to change ourselves as it has taken a process to enslave ourselves

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit others through beliving they will react to me and my participation on the internet

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give value to the false self, the self of the mind that reacts to others and movements within my world – instead of living as the directive princnople as stability here as breath within realizing that all movements of the mind as energetic reactions and fears are that of the ego in atetmpt to defend and protect itself, fearing it own survival and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and not question the reactions within myself as the mind where I attempt to defend myself and fear my survival without questioning the validity of this as the expression of life, realizing it is not life, it is fear

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within dishonesty through attempting to be someone different at work then who I am at home and online, realizing that the personalities that I change into depending on the environment and people I am around is a dishonest act, as I am then pretending to be someone based on values separate and outside of me here and thus I forgive myself that I havent yet allowed myself to remain constant, here, yesterday, today and tomorrow, no matter where I am or with whom I am as I am here as life, as the breath that is constant

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to change myself when I am at work with others as a way to protect and ensure my survival within/as the system, where I fear others not accepting me and thus losing their approval, instead of allowing myself to live here as equality and oneness with/as ALL life - thus no need to be someone that I believe others will approve of, as I will be allowing myself to be here as life thus approving myself to be here with/as life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself for who I am online and the process that I walk, instead of realizing I am doing it for LIFE and thus commit myself to stop all value on those around me as systems – believing systems are more valuable then life through wanting to preserve my place with others within/as the system


I commit myself to stop all energetic reactions of the mind such as fear and anxiety through the process of writing, self forgiveness and self corrective statements, as I realize I must be the change I want to see in this world, and thus I do that practically, physically, through deconstructing who I have created myself to be as the product of this world, within realizing this world has produced abuse of life, and so I stop my participation of the abuse of life, through stopping the abuse of life as me - walking the process to becoming equal and one with all as me and thus no more seeing through the eyes of the mind that perceive and react and conjure up make -believe that has no effect in actual physical reality

I commit myself to stop believing in the make believe reality of the mind where we have existed in thoughts, feelings and emotions that we have allowed to possess and direct us throughout our lives, never realizing we are enslaving ourselves within limitation as the mind has no room to expand, and thus I commit myself to expand myself through emptying the mind of memories, pictures, ideas, thoughts, feelings, emotions, furture projections and perceptions, I remain here with/as the walk of life breath by breath to practical change who I am so that I am no longer limited within my expression to be that of only reactions and fears

I commit myself to stop living the dishonesty of changing who I am for others in my reality, realizing this is the protection mechanism of the mind to serve it's own survival within self interest, in attempt to be accepted by others within this world system - and thus I commit myself to be in this world and not of it - practically, physical, actually, by stopping my participation in the mind, breath by breath, and taking self responsibility for who I am and the personalities I have created for the various situations and people in my world and reality. I commit myself to remain stable, constant, the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow with/as the breath

I commit myself to stopping all judgments and fears of myself about who I am and the process I walk, as I realize I am doing this for ALL life and thus I commit myself to stop all value being given to the fears and reactions of the mind, as if they were real, instead of realizing they are my creation and thus I am able to stop and re-create them into that which is best for all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry