Day 699 (Day 2 of 30) - The Star Process
Someone recently shared an Eqafe interview series regarding redefining and living the word STAR and it opened up from reflecting on the life force energy of children that seems to be infinite and eternal. Their life substance and source is so pure and bountiful - they are the brightest of stars on this Planet and thus the best teachers showing the true light that is who we really are. Their spark is so contagious. I have the privilege of being with my children full time - they are almost 4 and 6 months and the greatest gifts I have ever been given. My son Phoenix reminded me of my innocence (and so the innocence of all life) and my daughter Ophelia is solidifying that process for me of becoming the best possible living example for them. I must live myself the way I want my children to - staying true to their light/life force, being the free and full beings they are, expressing, enjoying, loving, creating and do what is best for themselves and living the golden rule to creat...
Comments
Post a Comment