463: Thinking About it Only Gets you So Far...

Continuing from the previous blogs, the following are forgiveness statements, and corrections to be made when I see I am existing more in my mind, rather than in physical action to produce the change I would like to see. Practically assessing what it takes to make things happen, and putting the mind in it's proper place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see change within my mind, as something that happens instantaneous, instead of practically assessing what it takes to create change, what physical actions are required, and the effort along with it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to throughout my life, think more about doing something, or changing something, rather than actually, physically doing it – within this, missing the key element of practical assessment in seeing what in real time I must do – the physical actions required to create or change that which I would like

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give more value to an idea or thought to create or change something, rather than the physical energy necessary to actually get it done, as the real value in that which physically manifests and creates change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, through the years of practicing positive thinking, and the law of attraction, condition myself to focus more on the ideas and thoughts in my head that I want to change or create, rather than the physical actions necessary to do so… the only element that actually creates it and brings something into being

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in a fantasy world within my head of what I would like to do, or be, or become, or create, or change, rather than living practically, in the real world where action produce results

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think what exists within my mind as ideas are more important than the actual physical work, as the physical labor, and physical movement to create or change something

I forgive myself that I have never allowed myself to consider or even question why things do not move in my reality… without realizing I must move things in my reality through my own physical movement and application. A blog does not get written by thinking about it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to squander the time I have through thinking more about things to do rather than just simply doing them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condition myself to only think, rather than act

I forgive myself that I have not given myself the opportunity to re-train myself, to re-condition myself to physically act and move to create and change things and myself through giving more value to the mind as imagination

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to consider the physical reality of my ideas… of assessing whether what I would like to create, or change, is actually practical in my current situation, and if so… mapping out the steps required to get it done… as this is the step-by-step solution to creating. Seeing what it takes to get where you want to go, or to create what you want to create, or change what you want to change… and then physically taking those steps. Space and time, slowly but surely, actions produce results

When and as I see myself focusing more on my mind’s imaginations and ideas of what I would like to change, or create, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I have a tendency to think more than to act, missing the key element into what it means to be a creator, and to bring something into being… to actually bring it through into physical reality, which is through physical actions. I commit myself to ground myself out of the mind as thinking, and start practically assessing my goals, my wants, and my ideas of that which I would like to create and change… and to map out the steps necessary to do it thus here giving myself the real understanding of what is necessary to be done, and so the road ahead. I may not know how things turn out, though I can act as my guide, keeping myself remained in practical reality to see what is possible as my own potential




The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:

Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine