322: Weather Changes - Do I?

Continuing with commitment and corrective statements from yesterday's self forgiveness:

When and as I see myself reacting negatively to the climate - as being too cold and that being the cause of my antsy-ness or boredom, I stop and I breathe and I ground myself within my body and thus this physical reality as I see/realize/understand that to react to the weather is to participate in the mind which is an act of separation from what is real here, which is the physical reality, the physical environment and so the weather and so here I commit myself to stop reacting to 'what is here' as my environment/weather and instead be here, breathing, and walk equal to and one with what is here as my physical reality/environment/the weather

When and as I see myself accepting such a statement within myself of 'I am bored' - I stop and I breathe and ground myself within my body and out of the mind, which I see/realize/understand is what I am accepting and allowing when I exist within the statement of 'I am bored', seeing I am actually saying, "I want something to entertain/distract myself with". I commit myself to realizing the amount of things that are actually here for me to do and so the statement of 'I am bored' is never valid and so I commit myself to breathe through this reaction of the mind seeking a positive stimulus and instead move myself to do what is necessary to be done, what is here, any responsibilities or points I would like to walk as walking self development and thus, participating in physical reality

When and as I see myself projecting and imagining within my mind, a future scenario where I am in a warmer climate, I stop and I breathe and bring myself out of the imagination and back into physical reality, grounded here, as I see/realize/understand that within this, i am resisting what is here as my environment/climate and within this reacting, reaching for something that makes me feel better as warmer weather - thinking and believing this will change my experience, instead I commit myself to be the force that change me as my experience in no longer accepting and allowing myself to react to the weather and instead work with the weather as that which is here - move myself with breath, in each moment, and thus embracing/enjoying myself as that which is here

I commit myself to getting to know the Earth and it's process as that which produce the weather and climate changes - to understand the physical reality as it functions, instead of reacting to 'it' not being aligned with what I 'prefer' - instead I align to what is here as the physical Earth

I commit myself to stop defining myself according to my preferences as being in either warm or cold climate - I commit myself to realizing I am not defined by my preference and so I commit myself to remain the same, no matter where I am or what type of climate I am in, to be the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow

I commit myself to not changing when the weather changes

I commit myself to embrace within acceptance what is here as my environment/weather and so, the physical reality



Featured Artwork By: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed 

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro
Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

Comments

  1. Thanks Kristina. I've found myself reacting/complaining to the weather and through your writings I saw it's best to just work with what is here, and also to care for the body during these cold months. The complaining/reacting, like you mentioned, is of the mind, of one participating within the mind and separating ourselves from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Michelle - thanks for reading. Yes, nothing we can do about what the weather is, except who we are within/as it - so that is what we have to work with. Thanks for sharing1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry