307: 'The Look' of Limitation

Continuing here from the previous post, Day 306: Removing the Illusion of the Beauty System:

When and as I see myself looking for a 'look' of me in terms of my face, hair or clothes to find a sense of security - I stop and I breathe - I bring myself out of the illusion of value in how I look and instead bring me back within the real value as self as the physical within/as breathing. I see/realize/understand that I have for too long defined myself according to how I look and in this, completely separated myself from who I really am and what life is actually about and what is in fact HERE, as this physical reality, as what Matters and in doing so - gave up the ability to develop me as a being that is of self love, self appreciation, self worth and self value as self security and so I commit myself to stop giving away the value I have as a being into/as an image of me as a presentation that does not stand within the context of what is real and what truly matters in our world and thus not best for all and so I commit myself to realign myself back from the many ways in which I've separated myself and my sense of who I am in relation to what is best for all as what is real in this world, bringing myself back into my body, back into this physical reality - through the process of self investigation, self forgiveness and corrective application through identifying the relationships I have created towards words such as security and see where I have misplaced their existence to be something that is separate from me here such as existing in how I look and so I commit myself to align myself within the living word security as being that which is stable, here, physical and thus real and no more give value to the image of me that I attempt to present as matching the image within my mind of what I am 'suppose to look like' as that which was told to me from outside/external sources

When and as I see myself becoming frustrated and insecure within how I look - I stop and I breathe and do my best to let go of the energy that consume me within valuing this as if it's who I really am - I see/realize/understand that I am actually limiting and diminishing who I really am in defining myself according to how I look and so I instead commit myself to develop who I am as a being, as an expression, as a pillar standing within principles, grounded in this physical reality and what matters in this world, through my journey to life and the process I walk in establishing who I am as not a mental image of me that I attempt to project on my physical body - instead an actual, physical, breathing being that is here - in and as the shape I am, valuing the functioning of my body more than the look of it and thus not attempt to make it better or more based on ideas and comparisons or accepting the image I've seen that is said to be of value and ensure security in this world through the majorities acceptances - I commit myself to value the physical body for what it is as a functioning unit that does what it does in allowing me to exist HERE and so I commit myself to value the gift I have as my physical body that allows me to move and express and share in this world and walk a process to get myself to a point of equal unconditionality as the physical body supports me within it's living example - giving me life unconditionally, despite the abuse I attempt to put on it in trying to make it match an image existing within my mind as a judgment of how it's suppose to look

When and as I see myself reacting within fear of others not accepting or liking me and thus feel as if I am losing some kind of security in this world - I stop and I breathe and bring myself back to the stability that is my physical body, equal to and one with this physical reality, and realize that this is where real security exists and not in the hands of others as I see/realize/understand that in thinking and beLIEving I will find security within others, I am giving away the power I have to be/live/express/stand as self - security, which I see/realize/understands exists within/as my physical body and the relationship I have with Me as a physical body and so I commit myself to develop who I am as a physical being in this reality through a process of getting to know myself - writing myself to freedom, self forgiveness and self commitments that I push myself to live as changing the nature of myself in no longer accepting and allowing myself to value the illusion that others can provide me with that which I am looking for, which is actually HERE, as me as self security - I commit myself to stop giving others power over me to decide for me who I am and how I experience myself as feeling secure or not and instead I commit myself to realize that security is not an experience - it is an expression of me that will take a process to develop through self honesty and thus self trust

When and as I see myself seeking and wanting positive feedback from others for the way that I look, I stop and I breathe and bring myself back to my physical body and within the awareness that in this search, I am accepting myself as inferior and in need of another to tell me who I am as well as misplacing the value of who I am, defining myself in separation of what is real as who I am. I see/realize/understand that when I am seeking approval as positive feedback from others, and in this context, for the way that I look - I am missing the point completely in terms of what actually matters in this world and abdicating the responsibility I have to developing who I am as an expression of real life and not a condition of imprisonment we have imposed on ourselves and each other within thinking and believing that who we are is defined in the way that we look instead of the reality of life that exists within and as each of us - the breath of life and so I commit myself to stop thinking I require positive feedback from others and instead use this point as a cross reference for myself within my process in showing me I require attention within my relationship with me as a being as I am valuing more the image of me which is not real and so I commit myself to bring myself into the point of writing and self forgiveness to open up the points wherein I am looking for positive feedback from others and instead give to myself that which I am looking for - a sense of self security - I commit myself to be here for Me, in the ways that actually matter

When and as I see myself seeing, noticing and thus judging others immediately as the way that they look - I stop and I breathe and bring myself out of the beauty system of/as this world that accepts one to see the image of a being instead of the physical, breathing being that is here equally as me and as all life as I see/realize/understand that to accept this of myself is to accept it in this world and I see this does not serve real life or what is best for all as it is limiting life to be an image that we judge within polarity and so I commit myself to stop valuing the image of others and thus defining one according to how they look and start with sorting out this point within myself - stopping myself from valuing the way that I look as I see I must first change this within me before I can change it in relation to others and so I commit myself to removing the beauty system within me that judges and defines who self is in relation to my look and instead get to the real me as the being that expresses through thought, word and deed



Featured Artwork By: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed 

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfection music, books, audio, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry