573: The Next Step in, "When You just Can't Stand that Person!"

This recording is following a previous 'Crucial Keys to Self Change' recording I published - check it out.

Here I share on the next/first step in 'bringing it back to myself' in terms of how I practically reflect on what it is about this other person that made my skin crawl/I didn't vibe with/that I just didn't click with. I look at my experience more specifically and discover what it is actually revealing to me how I feel about myself.

If you have any questions or comments, please share! And I have a few more recordings in this series to come, so stay tuned!







The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine