571: When You Just Can't Stand That Person!

Ever have that experience of your skin crawling when around someone you just don't 'vibe' with? You can't stand to be near them... you avoid them whenever possible. You don't want anything to do with them!

Me too... so I made a recording talking a bit about that experience, how I reflect on it, and how I can understand it better to where it becomes a constructive experience rather than one I dwell in.







The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry