541: Comfort in Coffee

Not too long ago I challenged myself to 21 days of no coffee. It was a success in that I committed to the 21 days, and walked the 21 days without any coffee. And I say it was a success because it revealed deeper dimensions of the relationship I've created towards and with coffee, thus supporting me to see where I'm still existing in something separate from me - looking for something outside of me to fulfill me.

The following is self-forgiveness for a particular dimension I saw within me in my need for coffee - and that was the word comfort. The problem with defining something outside of yourself as your source of something, in this case comfort, is you are then always a slave and dependent upon that external thing to give to you that point (comfort) you are looking for. The reason for self-forgiveness, is to GIVE to yourself what you look for outside of yourself. So here, realizing comfort can be who I am - not something I must find outside of myself. And in doing so - you are free... never needing something to give to you what you are more than capable of giving to yourself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss drinking coffee

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define drinking coffee as a comfort and thus miss the experience of being comforted when drinking coffee

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word comfort - to exist within drinking coffee, as an external action, rather than within and as who I am and so when I remove coffee from my life, I think and believe I am removing the point of comfort from my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe coffee is the only point in which I can experience comfort in my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach a positive energy charge to the word comfort and so seek it out in things I define as comforting, such as coffee

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to live the word comfort as who I am and thus no longer need or require to seek it outside of myself but rather have it be an extension, and expression of who I am as a living action

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel empty without coffee, as a point of my comfort

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define coffee as a positive experience

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within what I can drink - defining coffee as the best thing, and the most comforting thing and so limit myself from trying other beverages, or even considering other beverages

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider what my body would like as a beverage due to me limiting myself in what I will drink - defining coffee as the only option for me, instead of considering what options would best support my physical body

When and as I see myself missing drinking coffee, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that what I am actually missing is an energetic experience of comfort that I've separated myself from and so I commit myself to in such a moment, breathe, and bring myself back to me here, in/as my body, and find the comfort in/as my body - where I am, what's around me, the sights, the sounds, and the breathing of my body that is equal to what's around me - finding comfort in my presence, my awareness, and myself as directive principle to no longer need something outside of me to feel something, and rather ignite that within myself and thus express it as who I am - never without it

When and as I see myself limiting myself in what I drink as giving myself only coffee, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that in such an application, I have not considered what my body would like, and only instead remained within a habit of what I know, and what I know I like and so I commit myself to expand myself in what I will drink - considering other options, as well as checking in with my body to see what will best support me as my body in such a moment



Featured Artwork by: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine