428: Same Old Story - Same Old Reactions

Today a moment came up that has come up many times. One reaction in one person leads to a reaction in another person, which triggers another reaction in the first person... and so on, and so forth until eventually, the two stubborn parties finally take responsibility for themselves and peace is once again restored. Here realizing I will have to be the one to stop first, and change first, as the principle of self-responsibility, change, and what is best for all. Forgiveness followed on the point:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to another's reaction towards me - seeing another become angry, upset, or frustrated by me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to automatically go into a reaction towards another just because they went into a reaction towards me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not yet stop and consider the responsibility I had initially when I accepted and allowed myself to express within a reaction, which was the trigger for another's reaction in the first place

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatically react to another's reaction towards me like, “oh – here we go again” and to within this, replay past moments and project a similar play out to come from this moment without considering that the past play outs existed as they did because of my participation, and rather I can stop, breathe and direct myself to NOT react and instead be patient towards another and be ‘here’ when they are able to communicate without a reaction

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to humble myself as not allowing a reaction towards another's reaction, and instead rather let it be, be patient, breathe, let it go and allow them to communicate with me when they are ready – in that, being prepared to not be in reaction myself, as to not perpetuate the same conflict over and over again

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect the same play out, and thus anticipate the same outcome in a moment of reaction towards another – expecting the ‘same old, same old’ to happen again instead of allowing this to be a moment where I decide to rather direct myself to NOT participate in the play-out reaction energy game

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a 'want to stay upset' or reaction, as holding onto an idea about myself being right, and thus wanting to express my righteousness and blame another for them reacting, as if it’s ALL their fault, completely and absolutely and I am completely and absolutely innocent

I forgive myself that I have not yet allowed myself to live forgiveness – as seeing an opportunity in a moment to NOT react to another’s reaction towards me, and to instead FORGIVE in the moment, breathe, let go and move on as not perpetuating the ‘same old story’ over and over again as the repeating behaviors and patterns that reacting to other’s reactions causes

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to consider living as an example for another, in ME being the one to stop first, to not react first, to forgive first…. Instead of waiting for the other to ‘be sorry’ or to attempt to ‘make it right’, and not move until they do so.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I will have to be the one, eventually, at some point, inevitably, who forgives and moves on, become humble and decides to not continue participating in the same old reactions that produce the same old scenario

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that this want to ‘be upset’ and blame another for reacting towards me is valid and real – instead of realizing it’s a point of self-interest that does not exist within a point of understanding, of forgiveness, or of practical change and thus is NOT best for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to practically change in a moment, as a REAL moment of change, because of an energy of self interest that desires to be RIGHT rather than existing within a principle that is best for all

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live what is best for all when I allow a reaction within me towards another who is reacting, instead of realizing that I will have to stop at some point, so what better time then now

I forgive myself that I have not yet allowed myself to live unconditional forgiveness in every moment, so that I am never contemplating whether I will change, or whether I will ‘let go’ any reactions within me, or debating on whether I will live what is best for all, and instead simply LIVE IT, as who I am, as an expression of me, in every moment of breath

Self commitment statements in the blog to follow...



Featured Artwork by: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry