Someone recently shared an Eqafe interview series regarding redefining and living the word STAR and it opened up from reflecting on the life force energy of children that seems to be infinite and eternal. Their life substance and source is so pure and bountiful - they are the brightest of stars on this Planet and thus the best teachers showing the true light that is who we really are. Their spark is so contagious. I have the privilege of being with my children full time - they are almost 4 and 6 months and the greatest gifts I have ever been given. My son Phoenix reminded me of my innocence (and so the innocence of all life) and my daughter Ophelia is solidifying that process for me of becoming the best possible living example for them. I must live myself the way I want my children to - staying true to their light/life force, being the free and full beings they are, expressing, enjoying, loving, creating and do what is best for themselves and living the golden rule to creat...
This is a continuation of a series I am currently walking: 181: The Birth of a Bully 182: The Birth of a Bully part 2 183: The Bully Character in All it's Dimensions: Memory #1 184: Bonding over Names and Shared Interests 185: What we Allow within Inferiority and Superiority 186: Seeing Equality Through Polarity & Dumping Life for Illusion 188: Who I am Within the Decision/Choice I Make So looks here we are into the physical dimension of the experience of myself in the moment of 'dumping' my friend Cristina for a desired definition of myself: Raising the tone of my voice because Cristina did not believe me - so raising my voice as 'getting more serious' so that she will understand that I will no longer be her friend I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to raise my voice tonality within frustration as the reaction to Cristina 'not getting it' wherein she did not actually believe me that I would no longer be her friend and ...
At the moment I've been noticing a particular pattern/ behavior of mine flare up in a way - where I'm participating in it more and more. In the past it would then trigger judgments, and frustration because what the heck - I'm allowing this behavior when I'm in fact supposed to be changing it. Though I've seen this before.. where you are in a way working with a particular point to change, then it all of a sudden seems like you no longer have control over it, and the behavior/pattern has a mind of it's own... this has happened when I've been actually directly working on such a point with the use of Mind Constructs in the Desteni I Proccess . Mind Constructs are a specific tool which allows one to dig deep into the roots of certain behaviors... sourcing the memories of our life where we have through time created and substantiate the behaviors/patterns that are now playing out in our life. I have been working on this particular behavior that I've not...
Comments
Post a Comment