Again - Day 1 of 30+ Days of Writing

Let's try this again.

I sat down and wrote my entry to my blog last night, but not while I was online. I had to go to another location to get online - yet it was not as easy as I thought it would be.

I couln't connect - and then did something that now prohits me from even seeing wireless connections that are available.

So We start again with this 21+ days of Writing in my Blog Process.

No ecxuses, I saw how I wanted to justufy continueing with there were just 'technincal difficulties', and my intentions were still to place my blog - yet just because my intentions were there, doesn't mean it produces a result. Realistically - I could have considered doing my blog earlier in the day, and not wait till the last minute to take care of my self responsibilities.

I can see I do this alot within my Life/World. Moving this week, I saved everything to the last minute, taking care of things that need to get done, phone calls, SRA/DIP work, I save it all to the very end right before it needs to be done. And all I do is put more stress on myself. This is not self Honest. So something for me to consider.

I have no internet these days. It kind of sucks - because I spend a lot of time online. There has been a sense of guilt for not having interent, and being more visile online, because part of me thinks I've created this, as a way to not face myself or to stand up and take responsibility for the visibility neccessary within Desteni - the Group that Stand for/as Change - to bring about a World that is Best or All.

But I walk and deal with what is here. No need to judge or assume it means anything - but simply breath, walk, do what i'm able to do.

I at least keep this commitment to myself - untill I have internet in my new place.

I guess that's it for now.

Actually.. this is cool to start over, AGAIN, because it allows me to 're tune' my writing process. Becoming more self honesty - not keeping things so vague, but to be more specific what I'm sharing and to not fear exposing myself. It's getting easier.

So here we go again.

Comments

  1. Hey Kristina - with the internet with seeing the wireless connections, I found a tiny button on the front of my laptop (Toshiba) simply labeled "on/off" with a little radio signal sign - I had no idea that I had to turn that on to see the wireless connections - so perhaps its something like that that happened with yours as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kristina
    it was cool support for me to read this, i too leave everything to the last minute, and see the dishonesty within it...
    time to start over, again, and change
    enjoy the 21 days

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine