319: Am I the Shepherd or the Sheep?

This blog is a continuation of the points mentioned in the previous one - 'Why is the World Not Changing'. I saw this point within myself; seeing how I was justifying my behavior, my reactions, my emotional possessions and in reality, my unwillingness to stop and change myself, based on other's behavior and reactions.

The problem within this is obviously depending upon another to change - defining myself according to how another moves - thinking and believing 'if they are not doing it, I don't have to either' and so nothing changes because the responsibility is, through my own acceptance and allowance, abdicated and separated from me here and placed unto/as another.

This will never work. Obviously, if you want something done, you do it yourself. If you see changes 'should be made', you make the changes. If you are waiting for someone else to act, why not YOU be the example. What simple principles to apply/live/walk that produce real changes within one's life and thus the life of everyone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self responsibility to who I am here, what I participate within myself, as my mind, as my emotions and feelings and reactions and thus how I live, act, speak - I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to who I am here, in this life, through justifying my actions according to what others do or don't do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define who I am and how I live and what I accept and allow according to others; who they are, what they accept and allow, how they live and use that as a justification as to why I am not applying myself within the context of what is best for all as walking my process of self-change through utilizing the tools I have learned that, when applied - PHYSICALLY, produce change physically as our world and thus we begin the process of changing our world as we walk the initial steps of changing ourselves

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to blame another person for the reason in which I have accepted and allowed myself to not apply myself unconditionally within my process, wherein I will 'use another' as a reason/excuse/justification as to why I will allow emotional reactions - when in reality, I am still seeking my own sources of energy as reactions to remain the same and to thus not have to change

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to blame another as the reason for why I am not changing as not applying myself when/as I see myself accepting and allowing reactions through the mind to direct/influence me within moments of my day - accepting the thought 'they react, I can too' and so not standing as the principle of 'be the change you want to see in the world' and only perpetuating the already existing complacent behavior within humanity that waits for someone else to do it instead of doing it myself

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I need others to change in order for me to change, to actually believe this is easier, instead of seeing/realizing/understanding that i do not require others to change in order to change me as I am here and thus here is the responsibility that i Have to walk change in/as this world, through/as myself

I forgive myself that I Have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I must live as an example of change instead of watching for others to change

I forgive myself that I Have not accepted and allowed myself to live the realization that if I want to see change in this world, then I must be the change

I forgive myself that I Have not accepted and allowed myself to live the realization that if i want something done, then I must do it myself

I forgive myself that I have not yet allowed myself to realize that the above statements implies I become self directive in all areas of myself, my life and thus my reality as a whole

I forgive myself that I Have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that through justifying my reactions according to who another is/how another acts/lives - then I am only enslaving myself to the self limitation that I require others to change in order for me to change, instead of realizing the alone-ness that this process is wherein I, alone, am the only one that can change me, that can walk my process for me - realizing/seeing/understanding that no on can and no one will walk my process out of the mind and into physical reality - that responsibility is alone, here, with/as me

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to give into moments of energetic reactions of the mind and then justify this through blaming others as saying 'they do it too'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the excuse that 'others to do it' for the reasons to which I am not applying myself within my life as effectively as possible

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to how others act/live and to within this, justify why I am not applying myself within the utmost potential I see is here within me, wherein I walk my process for/as me within pushing myself to no longer accept and allow me as my mind to direct me as automatic thought patterns and behaviors and to instead, dare myself to go beyond what I've created as my nature and thus the nature of humanity wherein there is an acceptance that 'someone else will do it - something else will create change' and instead, do it, live it, be it, here as myself

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to fall into the mind as energetic reactions and possessions and to then abdicate my responsibility to the dishonesty through saying 'they have/are doing it too'

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to limit my process and who I am within my process as how I walk my process, to be in accordance to how others do it - instead of applying myself within the responsibility I have to myself and thus no longer looking towards others to define what is okay for me or not, to instead move myself to a point of self honesty wherein I assess what is best practically and supports me in my process as how I apply myself within my life and thus who I am accepting and allowing myself to be

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that others will change this world and thus I can sit back and wait and follow by other's examples instead of taking the lead as leading myself as self directive principle within my process in developing myself within the tools of breathing, self honesty, self forgiveness, self commitments and self corrective application and thus support myself to support others within this process that change is possible, yet I must establish here first within myself and i see/realize/understand that I will never walk such a point if I am holding myself hostage within defining my process according to how others walk/live

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate the responsibility I have to create change within/as myself and thus within/as this world through projecting this responsibility unto others and think because they are doing this or that or not doing this or that, then that affects me and allow this to determine what I do or don't do, who I am or who I am not, instead of realizing only I accept and allow what affects me and so I  forgive myself that  Have not accepted and allowed myself to become self directive in my process as applying the principles that I see are best for all and will produce a world best for all, as it produce humans that are best for all and to establish myself within this point as ensuring nothing moves me form this stance as I decide who I am and thus what I live as the moments of each breath that accumulate the life that is here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to determine who I will be and how i will live my life by what/how others live and who they are, instead of deciding for myself, here, who I will be as that is the being in which I must walk/live with undoubtedly for eternity and the one I must face in everyone moment



Featured Artwork By: Marlen Vargas Del Razo and Matti Freeman

The Journey to Lifers

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed 

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni
DIP Lite Course (FREE)
DIP Pro
Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry