Time FORgiveness

I feel like there is so much to do and not enough time to do it.

Time is a point for me

I always feel like I’m running out of time

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am running out of time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself as time

I forgive myself that I haven’t yet allowed myself to realize myself here as timeless

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear time

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is not enough time to do all the things I would like to do

I forgive myself that iH ave accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from moments in time within fear that I am wasting time

I forgive myself that i Have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can waste time

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself here as time equal and one within thoughts of wasting time

I stop fearing time

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself within moments in time when I reacte to the belief that I am not doing what I am suppose to be doing

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is too much to do with not enough time

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to believe that time is something separate from me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that time is more then me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see time as slipping away

I forgive myself that I Havent yet allowed myself to unconditionally be here as time as every moment of breath as life as all as one as equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself within time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for my experience within time

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to define time as money

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to define time as something separate from me here

I forgive myself that iH ave accepted and allowed myself to kill time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe time is more powerful than me
I stand here equal as time

I allow myself to be here as breathe as time

I trust myself within time

Time is here as me

Time is equal as me

I am time

I am here in every moment of breathe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry