102 - Relationships = Relate-to-Self

Desire for Relationships. I am becoming more aware of it – now it’s about stopping it in the moment to not allow it to influence me. I realize I can enjoy life, and I can have real communication, and I can have real physical intimacy, yet it’s about living within PRINCIPLES – to make/take a stand within my starting point of who I am an not accept any thing less then who I really am, as seeking relationship within self interest. And so this point is about realizing within myself that I do not need a relationship outside of myself, yet it’s okay that I have one - and that everything in existence exists in-relation to each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive life without a relationship with another is not a life being lived

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that being in a relationship with another is what life is all about

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel depressed when not in a relationship with another

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for not being in a relationship with another

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe to be in a relationship with another then I am fulfilling my life’s purpose

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the reason we are here on this planet is to be in relationship with other people

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that all that exists in this existence is relationship and within the ‘desire for relationship’ I am separating myself from all life that is in fact based on relationships and instead seeking some ‘special relationship’ that I define as better then other relationships

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see some relationships between people, such as ‘friends’ as less then other relationships between people such as intimate/partnership relationships and desire to be in an intimate/partnership relationship as I believe this will ‘give me more satisfaction’ instead of realizing the separation and judgment I am accepting and allowing and ultimately the self interest as I am seeking to gain something outside and separate from me here in the desire for a relationship and intimacy with another and judging ‘friendships’ as ‘not good enough’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept the world system as it exists in portraying humans existence’s purpose in life is to ‘find love’ and within this search out my own ‘true love’ as believing that is the meaning to life

I forgive myself that I have not realized that the ‘search for love’ is actually the search of sex and within this separating myself within my own self interest to feel fulfilled

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will feel satisfied once I am in a relationship

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to not accept myself within and as the relationship with self – realizing that in seeking and searching in separation of myself here for an intimate relationship with another – I am failing to realize/live/be intimate within the relationship with myself

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to accept the realization that if I am unable to have a self honest, open, intimate relationship with myself, I will never be able to have a self honest, open, intimate relationship with another

I forgive myself that I have not yet allowed myself to realize that all relationships within my life are a reflection of the relationship I have with myself – as all are me as life, equal and one

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use others to fulfill me within the relationship I desire, as the one with myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that once I am in a relationship I will be happy and satisfied and thus more productive and enjoying life

I forgive myself that I Have never ever allowed myself to realize the relationship that I am looking for is right here as me

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that all relationships exist within the starting point of and as me – as who I am IN-RELATION to others and thus I am always in a relationship, yet it’s up to me to determine whether that relationship is within self interest as separation or an equality and oneness realization that all life is equal in/as interaction/relationship

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within all relationships within my life as separation – seeing others separate from me because I have separated myself from me

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself as the one relationship that determines who I am here as life and thus what exists within and without

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that relationships with another determine who I am instead of realizing that I determine who I am in relationship to others and thus accept and allow what relationship will be and are within and as my life

I forgive myself that I Have not yet allowed myself to realize that all separation within me is my lack of attention/direction to my relationship to/towards those points

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the relationships that are here as the foundation of all accepted and allowed manifestations in this world – realizing that it is relationships that build this world, and it is relationships that determine what this world is and thus I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to create a relationship within myself that is best for all to then determine the relationships with others that will also be best for all

I forgive myself that I have constantly throughout my life searched outside of myself for a ‘missing piece’ never realizing that the 'missing piece' I am looking for is that part of me that I have separated from who I really am as life, as the seeker looking for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept myself as ‘lacking’ in believing there is another in this world that can give to me that which I am unable to give to myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as inferior to others who I believe can give me something that I cannot give to myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself as a slave to others, expecting others to give to me that which is right here within and as me, and when I do not get what I expect from others, because I have not yet realized/lived it for me as me, believe I am not living the best I can, that I am not experiencing the best that I can and that life could be so much better

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek out relationships throughout my life within the starting point of separation and accepted lack within saying that, “I need to find this other person to be satisfied and fulfilled”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to entertain and distract myself from physical LIVING within the ideas about relationships, not realizing relationships are everywhere, in everyway and right in front of my face and thus I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to investigate, explore and discover the relationships here as me, within and as all of existence, in my search within my mind for the ideas of relationships I have accepted to be real, all the while ignoring the physical relationships that determine and create this world to be what it is

I forgive myself that I have not yet allowed myself to fully investigate the relationships I have created within myself to/towards my outer reality/world and instead busy myself within the thoughts and images of relationships within my mind

I forgive myself that I have not yet allowed myself to investigate the relationship within myself before I dare to seek a relationship with another

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to through my desire for a relationship separate and search outside of me here, accept whatever and whomever gives to me that which I seek, attention and love and acceptance - sabotaging myself from creating these things for real as I will accept anyone that gives it to me without investigating if it is in fact best for all - and obviously it is not best for all if I am seeking these things outside of me and require another to validate it for me and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek validation, acceptance, love, attention outside and separate from me here

I commit myself to realize that all relationships are all that exists within this world that in fact determine this reality for all

I commit myself to realize that all relationships within this reality are equal and one with/as the relationship I have with/as me - as all are me, as all life is equal as one and thus all relationships are determined by/through the relationship with myself

I commit myself to stop searching separate from me here within and as another in believing I 'need' someone else to be in a relationship with to actually live

I commit myself to live a relationship that is best for all with and as me here

I commit myself to realize that which I seek in another is in fact here as me

I commit myself to investigate/expose/determine all relationships that exist within and as me within and as this reality to sort them all out within realigning them to what is best for all

I commit myself to stop accepting my limitation as self definition of lacking in my search for a relationship with another

I commit myself to take responsibility for all relationships here within and as me

I commit myself to stop accepting relationships that are not best for all

I commit myself to realize the relationship I seek is here as me and thus I gift to myself the relationship within myself that is best for all, in developing self honesty, communication, openness, and trust through writing, self forgiveness and self corrective/commitment statements

I commit myself to realize that I must live the relationship within myself that I would like with another, as it is always a reflection of me and thus I commit myself to create, form and design a relationship with myself that is best for me/all as me to ensure that the relationships I accept and allow within this world and reality are only that which is best for all

I commit myself to stop seeing some relationships as better then others within realizing this is defining some within self interest and thus I commit myself to stop my self interest and give to all the relationship that is best for all as equal consideration, honor and support



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry