2012: Facing/Forgiving/Correcting Projections

While participating in one of my daily activities – I found I was giving a lot of attention to one being specifically – and within this I started having fears about what this person thought of me or how another person within their reality thought of me – as I feared they were reacting to me giving so much attention to this one being. And it wasn’t as such as giving attention – but simply happen to be, through the activity I was participating within that it seemed as if I was giving this person more attention. And do I realize this is a self definitions/persecution within myself.

So within this – I had fear about how a being was reacting – assumed that they were reacting – and this is also based on self definitions of this person based on past memories and knowledge and information of ‘who this person was’ or what they participated within. Now I can direct this back to myself within seeing that if I were standing in this being’s shoes – this is how I would have reacted. That this other person is giving too much attention to ‘my boyfriend’ and would then become jealous and reactive and even paranoid about what this person was doing. So through this I can see how I am projecting myself onto this other being - instead of taking responsibility for my own acceptances and allowances within who I am.

What was cool, however, about this point was that – I allowed all these thoughts about this situations and reactions to then attempt to direct me to stop what I was participating within. I see that what I was participating within was not of separation of myself – it was within an equal support participation – and thus when I saw myself start moving from this fear/idea about this other being and what they were reacting – I stopped and continued what I was doing – not allowing myself to be directed by/through/as the mind – yet being the directive principle of myself in not accepting fear to move me or ideas or assumptions to tell me what I should or should not be doing. I decided and could see that I was not doing anything ‘wrong’ – except accepting and allowing myself to participate in these thoughts – but was cool to see how then I was going to act within my reality based on these thoughts – but I stopped myself, I breathed and I continued walking/doing what I was doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself within what I do/how I move as being giving someone attention
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the thought – I am giving this being too much attention
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to then create an energetic reaction within me such as fear within the thought – I am giving this being too much attention.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist within the thoughts of fear of how others react to what I do/how I move
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear how others think of me based on what I do/how I move
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear how others react to me based on what I do/how I move
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to assume how others are reacting to me within what I do/how I move
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project myself onto others through believing they are reacting to me within what I do/how I move instead of taking responsibility for what I accept and allow within standing equal and one with them
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself for others within thoughts of fear of how they are reacting to me based on what I do/how I move
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge my actions based on thoughts of projecting myself onto others as reacting to what I do/how I move
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to redirect my responsibility for myself in what I accept and allow within myself onto another through projecting who I am onto who they are
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define a being within past memories of this being and knowledge and information of who this being is/what this being has participated within
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from another being within defining them within my mind as thoughts and memories and knowledge and information of who they were/what they have participated within
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project jealousy within myself onto antother through the beliefs of how this being is reacting
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project myself onto another being through believing they are reacting towards me in a way that I would have accepted and allowed myself to react to within this situation
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project myself as paranoia onto another being through believing they are having these reactions within themselves
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project myself separate from myself onto another being that which I am responsible for as my acceptances and allowances

I realize ideas and thoughts as self definitions of what I do/how I move do not support me and are of the mind of separation and self judgment
I realize that thoughts create energy within myself such as fear and so it is to stop the thought participation as a way to support myself to not exist within energy
I realize thoughts of any other beings are always projections of myself and sow within this I realize it is within my responsibility to stop what I accept and allow within myself as what I participate within as thoughts and ideas and emotions

When I am walking/moving within an activity/participation and I see thoughts of fear coming in the form of projections as how another sees/perceives me within what I do/how I move – I stop and I breathe realizing it is me and so I stop my participating and take self responsibility for myself in what I accept and allow and no longer support myself to exist within projecting myself onto others… I take it back to me – back to self as the origin of what I am accepting and allowing within myself
When I find myself defining another based on past memories and knowledge and information within my mind - I stop and I breathe realizing this is separation as I separate myself from myself as life as the breathe and separate myself from this being through defining them within an idea of my mind of who they are based on past memories of what they've done - and so I breathe within standing equal and one with all as the breath as life
When I see myself judging myself within the form of thoughts and fear of how others see me within what I do/how I move – I stop and I breathe realizing I am simply here and all that requires of me is to breathe in equality and oneness with myself as all
When I see myself participating within thoughts of projections and ideas of how others see me within what I do/how I move – I stop and I breathe realizing it is a projection of myself and is separating myself from myself as this other being – and so I realize all beings are me reflecting back to me what I have accepted and allowed within myself and so I stop and do not accept myself to project onto another as I realize this is blame – and so I take responsibility for myself within and as breath
When I find myself participating within thoughts that lead to an experience of fear I stop and I breathe realizing this is energy and is accumulating through the thoughts I participate within – and so I breathe being here within realizing this is what is real – not my thoughts or emotions or feelings – they are created through and as the mind in separation of myself.
When I find myself projecting myself onto others what I would accept and allow within myself if I were to stand in their shoes – I stop and I breathe bringing myself back to self responsibility – realizing all thoughts are about me and are me and so I breathe no longer allowing myself to exist within thoughts as I realize they are always of judgments and always of blame and always within separation of myself here as lIfe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry