2011: "You are the Reason I feel this way" - WTF?

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
~ Maya Angelou

I'm here to suggest that Maya Angelou is mistaken... as there is no consideration of self and responsibility. To say that 'someone made me feel this way' is saying, 'it's their fault that I experience myself the way that I do'. Its like taking things personally - and that is always ego. And ego is evil as it exist in self interest and that self is 'never wrong'. Or that we have no control on how others 'make' us feel.

I know this is crap because to say that someone 'makes' you feel a certain way just expose our nature of being slaves. Slaves to each other, to our emotions and feelings - slaves to our thoughts and judgments and blame. We are slaves in not taking self responsibility for what Exists within OURSELVES - because we accept we have no control. There is not direction of ourselves, we are just 'automatically reacting' to someone else and what they are doing. We give them the power over us and basically accept ourselves as a slave - because they are calling the shots - they are pulling the strings and the 'way that we feel' is their responsibility.

This is just fucked and we all need a reality check. The point is that it is ALWAYS in ALL WAYS us- we are the ones ALLOWING someone else to control how we feel. This is looking at it from the 'negative' stand point - so lets equalize it out and see how the positive is also fucked.

If we were to say, 'this person makes me feel good', 'I like the way this person makes me feel'... what does this reveal? We are then dependent upon that person to make us 'feel good'. And this implies it's only temporary - because that person will not always be around to be there apparently giving you the lovely feelings you experience. This also implies enslavement to another - as we expect others to say and do things that we can feel good about and be ok with ourselves. We allow our sense of self to then be determined and defined by another.

Again - there is no self responsibility for what SELF is allowing within SELF. Imagine if we did not react 'good or bad' to anyone within our world - because it is possible. It is possible to not blame another for our experience and for 'making' us do anything. This is just our excuse to not take responsibility for ourselves - because when we have another as our 'origin' of what we experience - we don't have to face the reality of ourselves, it's someone else's problem - it's their doing and thus I don't have to change or see who I am or what I am allowing - I am 'free' in being a slave.

Seems to be backwards.

To sort ourselves out and to start seeing with realeyes - check out Desteni

Through the support of Desteni I have realized for myself that it's never about anyone else - it's always about me and what I accept and allow within myself. I've learned to take back direction of myself and my life and to walk within principles that stop us from blaming and separating ourselves and to start creating our world to be a place that is best for all - where all invididuals are equal in self responsibility - standing as one part of the whole in support of themselves and each other. Time we start facing our truth.

Check out more support here, others who are busy facing themselves as what is accepted and allowed and practical examples of how we change:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry