Day 8 - Do you hear yourself?

Blogging - Day 8

What I see is people like to talk alot.

This includes me.

Yet what are we saying? Do we even hear ourselves? Do we speak out of expectation?

WE talk a lot - about things and people and words just flying out - looking for someone to listen to them - to hear them - to validate them.

Yet - do we validate ourselves? Have we considered hearing ourselves?

I work with a lot of people that speak just to speak. And what they are assisting me to realize is this is Me - and sometimes Silence is golden.

I no more speak because you expect me to.

I no more speak to support separation.

I stop and check myself before I allow words to flow from me - realizing my words are me. So what it is I am? Hear the words - what I speak about - what I think about - what I focus my attention on - Is me.

How supportive I am for Me.

Check yourself with Breath and Realize the words you speak Expose the Nature of You.

Dare to See the Truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 699 (Day 2 of 30) - The Star Process

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up