370: Does Your Name Define You?

Ever notice yourself see someone's name and immediately you are convinced you know who that person is, simply because of how you defined, or reacted, or perceived that name to be?

This is something that came up within me recently, and what I realized is just how much we project ourselves unto EVERYTHING of this existence. Whether it's a person, or a place, or even a name - the ideas, reactions, experiences, everything we feel about something or someone, defines who WE are, not who the person or thing is. And so even with a name - how I define the name, how I experience the name, whether I see it as something familiar or different, it's ALL me - yet we so conveniently think we are 'seeing' who another person is based on what their name is. But no - it really does reveal exactly who we are and what we accept and allow.

So the following is the self forgiveness applied for the reaction I had seen within myself in relation to another's name.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define and judge another for the name they have, wherein it was different sounding and not a name I have seen/heard before and so within this, react negatively as defining names that are different to me as those people being different from me and so stand in separation of them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the name (insert name here) as not traditional or familiar to me and to have a negative energy reaction to it, in not wanting them to be different from me, and thus actually fearing them/our interaction all based on ideas I had about them in relation to their name

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define another by the name they were given, instead of who they are as a person/being/expression/life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I know who someone is based on their name, instead of seeing and realizing that what I ‘think’ I know about them, is actually what I now know about myself, as all I have done is projected my own ideas and perceptions and feelings about a name unto who the being is, and so it actually has NOTHING to do with who they are, and instead who I am as what judgments/perceptions and so separations I am still accepting and allowing within/as myself in relation to others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist anyone who has a name I have not seen or heard of before, and so within this, wanting to stay in my comfort zone of ‘what I’m use to’ – instead of realizing that this being and their name is a gift of support in showing me where my limits are, and where I've set up boundaries within my mind, and how I've done it as here it is within names and so I forgive myself that I have trusted the initial reactions as the ideas I have about who others are according to their name, instead of making my own decision through getting to know them, interacting with them, and thus not allowing my IDEAS and judgments and perceptions limit me, but to instead move past my own self-created limitations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define any and all names I have not heard of or seen before as different and to within this, attach a negative energy to it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit the expression of beings to be that of a name, and not even just to a name, but to my definition of a name; my experience in  relation to a name, which are simply a construction I've created throughout my life, based on experience, that exists within my mind – yet is not actually REAL or VALID in terms of actually, physically, practically defining another or showing who they are as a being

When and as I see myself reacting, defining, and so assuming to know who a being is based solely on their name – I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that what I THINK I know about who another is, based on their name, is only my own judgments, perception, and ideas, and does not in fact in any way define or represent who another is. And so I commit myself to take responsibility for what exists within ME in relation to how I see/define others based on a name, and to instead get to know them for real before accepting and allowing any ideas, judgments, or perception to influence who I am in relation to others.

When and as I see myself resisting anyone based on ideas of them being different from me, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this resistance is my own limits that I have created within myself in relation to others, and that it’s not actually real or valid, but only a way to sustain my judgments and perception of others, which does not define them but defines me. And so I commit myself to realize the responsibility I have to push through any resistance I have created in relation to others, based on ideas of who they are, and to instead see for Myself, FOR REAL, and not based on society, family, culture, or consensual perceptions and instead decide for myself who others are, as well as decide for myself to move past my own limitations that suggest I should stay in my comfort zone and not embark on anything that I define as ‘different’, and thus is another way to create separation. Instead, I commit myself to stop separation, and instead find, face, and stand as the equality within All life.




Featured Artwork by: Marlen Vargas Del Razo

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:
Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)

DIP Pro

Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)

For your Info:
Destonian Wiki

Equal Life Foundation

Living Income Guaranteed



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine