658: Me as The Nature of Capitalism

Here a point of seeing when I want to create/make/produce more of something as a point of quantity over quality and what actually is then sacrificed in that stance...

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to produce quantity over quality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe it's more important to focus on the quantity of what I produce rather than the quality of what I produce

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that I exist as the nature of capitalism wherein it's become more important to produce a lot to sell, buy and consume rather than produce quality products that last the test of time, that exist to support and not to exploit

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the nature of capitalism wherein I would rather produce a lot that is easy to consume rather than produce what really matters where the quality become the focus

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe it's better to produce more of something at the expense of its quality

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself more time and attention to something and instead rather get it out there quick and easy to maximize a profit/potential/return

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care more about the return that what I can give

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the nature of what I give is more important than the return

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to produce that which is cheap and easy to maximize my profit/return instead of giving the proper time, attention, care, and detail to what I produce/create to ensure it is in fact what is best for all

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider what is best for all in what I produce/create

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself that which I produce/create/sell/give to others to be governed by that which is best for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allwoed myself to want to push as much out there into the world/public without consideration of what I am putting out there, and how it will be received and whether that receptivity is what is best for all

I forgive myself that I have not aaccepted and allowed myself to slow down in moments to give real porper care and attention to that which I create to ensure that which I gift has the quality of what is best for all within/as it's essence/nature/signature

When and as I see myself valuing quantity over quality, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that in my need to produce more/most I compromise the quality and do not give the  proper time and attention and care into that which I am creating and so I commit myself to make the quality of utmost value and importance and that if the quantity is what must be sacrificed to produce/create the highest quality as that which is best for all, then so be it as I see it's more important to produce what is best for all than how many people I can get to accept/buy/consume it

I commit myself to stop the nature of capitalism within me wherein producing quantity over quality became most important

I commit myself to expose how capitalism as it currently exists as quantity over quality is, in fact, the abuse of life on earth and that we can redefine capitalism is to based on what is best for all

I commit myself to create/give/produce from/as myself the highest quality as what is best for all




The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine