656: Now How Do I Deal?

One of the aspects of stopping smoking for me is stopping suppressions. Smoking was a way to deal with myself in many moments of different experiences and now that I'm not smoking, I am having to learn how to cope with myself in those moments. And so for me, learning how to try something new, willing to reach out when I really want to suppress, and understanding that it's going to take me doing something different to get different results.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be more proactive when I see I am experiencing emotional turmoil and instead want to just 'wait it out' and see if it subsides

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to communicate with others when I am experiencing emotional turmoil as wanting to keep it inside and not share it with anyone and not ask for support when I see I need it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to move myself to do something different than the same actions that created the emotional turmoil in the first place as willing to actually be and do differently to attempt to produce a different result

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to play out the same actions in anticipation of a different experience without realizing I have to change to create a change and to experience change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be more willing to support myself within the tools I have such as writing and self-forgiveness when I see I am in a state of emotional turmoil but rather revert to a program setting of 'remain here' until it subsides as if that is the solution to my problem instead of realizing the complacency perhaps produced the emotional state in the first place and I require to become more proactive

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become complacent in my process as not willing to try new things to move myself out of certain emotional experiences where I see what I've been doing is not working and so I will have to will myself to try something else

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to utilize my self-will to try new things when it comes to supporting myself out of certain emotional experiences wherein there is actually lots I can see I can support myself with but there is not many I have allowed myself to try

When and as I see myself stuck in an emotional experience and not willing myself to move/try something different in terms of self-support, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I am living out insanity in doing in the same thing expecting a different result and so I commit myself to will myself to try something new and different and that I see can actually support me

I commit myself to reach out for support from others more when I see I am feeling alone in an emotional experience

I commit myself to be willing to communicate more when I'm in an emotional experience as not allowing myself to suppress my experience

I commit myself to get creative and innovative when it comes to trying new things in my process of self-change and support



The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine