648: Consequence of Assumptions

A point here of how in my assumption of information, I created consequences for a lot of people including myself. This was based on the idea that the information I had was absolute and right information where if I would have taken a closer look with common sense, I would have questioned the information and realized there was some missing. And then in this missing information leading to assumptions which led to consequences for more than just myself, me as my mind as my programmed to victimize and blame was backed into a corner, nowhere to go, but wanting so desperately to find someone to blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be clear on information that then created a ripple effect on a lot more people's lives than my own - and in making assumptions about something, create a complete shift of daily events that could be consequential to others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that mistakes or assumptions I make that direct me in my life and choices I take don't have an effect on others instead of realizing they do absolutely whether I see them or not and so I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be absolutely clear on all information I receive for a particular situation so as to avoid any consequence my assumptions or miss-takes could have on others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad and feel sorry for creating a ripple effect and being a consequence on a lot of peoples lives because I made an assumption instead of being absolutely clear about some information and to within this feeling bad and feeling sorry not give more attention to what my mistake was as to learn what I could have done differently

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel trapped in a corner because my programming was to blame someone or something else on the experience of 'fucking up' and creating consequences on other people's lives - wherein I looked to other people involved to be the ones at fault instead of embracing the reality I could see clearly was ALL ME and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not own up to my mistakes but to instead waste time thinking about who I could blame it on

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize and manipulate myself in relation to a mistake I made wherein I wanted to be the one that others felt bad for, and that I was the one seen as a victim because I was not willing to fully take responsibility for myself and how my actions influence and create ripples in other peoples lives

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be willing to own up to my mistake the moment I see it happened and to instead go into victimization and manipulation wherein I wanted to make others the source of my experience, as somehow creating the consequence we were all in instead of taking ownership of it myself as I could see it was all me

When and as I see myself not absolutely clear on information that was given to me in regards to a particular situation, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this not being totally clear can lead to making assumptions and those assumptions can be wrong and lead to consequences for myself and ripple effects in other people's lives and so I commit myself to stand within the point of responsibility I have to have ALL the information accurate and to not rely on my assumptions as I see I have a responsibility to how who I am and how it affects others and so I commit myself to absolutely confirm I am as clear as I can be when working with information for a particular situation and not lean on assumption

I commit myself to consider how every moment of my life has an indirect or direct influence and effect on other people's lives

I commit myself to realize the responsibility I have as an individual is great and so I commit myself to take that responsibility seriously in not rely on assumptions and rather becoming clear and what is needed or requested of me


The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine