629: Prioritize Resistance

One weakness I see I have that I can work on strengthening is prioritizing. At work and at home I notice certain tasks will come up and I tend to do them first, even if there are other tasks I've started that are more pressing, I tend to just go with what comes up in a moment and so I'm constantly putting off other things. Part of this weakness of not prioritizing effectively is due to a resistance where some of the tasks I put off are also ones that are more challenging to me where I am not as comfortable doing them or I don't have much experience within it so I resist it because it's unfamiliar. Though the awareness of the weakness is the first step in changing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not prioritize things that are more important than other things and instead do the jobs/tasks as they come to me instead of being willing to put those aside for a moment to do the more important/bigger/more pressing jobs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the importance of taking care of the tasks that are more time-sensitive or that are more urgent and instead deal with the tasks as they come to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist the tasks that are of a priority as being more important, more crucial/urgent and time sensitive because they are often the ones I have the least experience with and am less familiar with and so I resist it as a point of being challenged and rather do the smaller, 'easier' tasks first

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a resistance to direct me in how I prioritize tasks where if there is even a slight resistance, I will put it off 'for later' and do that which is easier for me, where I don't have any hesitancy or self-doubt within because I have not done it before instead of taking on that which I resist first as a point of making sure I am not succumbing to any self-limitation just because I am not familiar with it as I realize just because I don't know something, doesn't mean I can't learn and doing it will, in fact, be the only way I get familiar with it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to prioritize that which I resist as the things I should be addressing first and foremost as making a living decision to not be bound by limitation and rather practicing that self-directive will where I willingly walk through the resistance to prove to myself I am not defined by my limitations or things I am not familiar with and I am indeed open and willing to embrace something new

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I have a weakness in prioritizing instead of realizing I have a weakness when it comes to facing resistances and that that is what I can focus on as a solution to prioritizing more effectively - ensuring I am not putting anything off because of a resistance within me towards it but because it's not as important as other tasks

When and as I see myself prioritizing resistances as putting off that which I resist, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that putting off that which I resist is causing a problem in my ability to prioritize as tasks/jobs/responsibilities that are more important yet that I have the least experience within and so I put off for later so that I can do the 'easier' jobs that don't cause me such discomfort first and so I commit myself to prioritize resistance as doing that which I resist first as making a decision about who I am in relation to resistance and that is that I am willing to talk through resistances as that which I don't know yet or understand yet but to do that which I resist as walking through the walk and getting myself familiar with the unknown

I commit myself to prioritize based on the practical reality of what is most pressing and urgent and not based on how I feel about the tasks/job/responsibility

I commit myself to not allowing resistances to slow me down but to instead be a gift of seeing where there are still boundaries within myself that I am able to move through

I commit myself to prioritize practical reality over my emotional experience towards something where I do it because it needs to be done and not because it's easier for me

I commit myself to strengthen my ability to priorities based on principles and not preferences as the minds need to remain the same



The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine