625: Money Moves Me (30 of 30)

Another dimension to the topic of 'what do you live for/what gets you out of bed'. I wrote a blog about this a bit ago - specifically looking at time as a reason for waking up. Here I'd like to share another motivation that gets me out of bed, and this particular point is most obvious on the two days of the month when I get paid.

I am quite eager to wake up on those mornings when the money has been deposited into my account. And that motivation comes from being able to 'move the money' - where I actually enjoy putting the money in the accounts needed to pay the bills... working with the monthly budget - what needs to be paid and how much I have and calculating different costs and how much needs to go here and there... and I just really enjoy that. I always said if there was a job that was just moving money around taking care of the costs of things, I'd want it!

The reason though I want to bring this up here, on my last day of this 30-day journey of self-forgiveness, is because I see THIS as the reason I want to get up on these mornings... for the money. So it's not a self-willed movement or decision to get up and embrace my day, it is because there is money in my account and I want to play with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become motivated by money as when I get paid, I want to get up to move it around, pay the bills, feel 'responsible'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get more excited on the days I get paid because the sight of money in my account motivates me and makes me feel like NOW I can do some things

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a positive energy charge to the days when I get paid because only THEN can I do what I want with the money I have

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to wake up equally eager each day of my life, without the need for money to motivate me, because I see the value in my life and the moments of a day, and the breath as each moment as an opportunity to create myself deliberately and specifically as not one impulsed by excitement but directive by principles

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still use energy to motivate me to move myself as waking up instead of letting me be the source of my will to wake up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only want to get up on the days I get paid because then I feel like my life has meaning as I have money to imply that I matter

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate money with positive and excited energy

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to wake up the same every day but instead fluctuate who I am according to what is going on in that particular day

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to need money to get me out of bed in the mornings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question a world that motivates people with money, with profit, where what would we do if we did not need money to survive?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I need the drive to survive to exist on earth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define money as the only reason to move myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to need something in return such as money in order to move myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be moved by money

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be self-moved by my own self-will as not needing anything externally from me to get me out of bed in the mornings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define money as life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value money more than life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my existence to be only worth living for money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value money as what matters more than life itself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enslave life to money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the creation and manifestation of money in this world and not question how I will move for money but not for life itself and to not realize the money system is self-created and can be changed by each agreeing to a new system of life that values LIFE and not money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize what LIFE is without money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within dollar signs in my eyes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to need money to feel fulfilled and happy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed money to be my maker

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make money my god

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed money to be mightier than me

When and as I see myself a little more excited and eager to get up on the mornings I've been paid, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand how this positive energy reveals how I've enslaved myself to the need for money and that which I define as what is worth moving for and so I commit myself to stop wanting to get up more on the days I get paid and make every day the day that I am eager to wake up as it is an opportunity to be ALIVE

When and as I see myself being moved by money as wanting to do something just because I have money, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand the ingrained money system of this world exists within me and this world cannot change to a system of equality until I let go of the value and power I give to money over me, as my god, as my maker, as what moves and motivates me in life and so I commit myself to find and practice being the source of my self-movement as being the reason I get up each day.... not for the love and need of money but for the sake of LIFE and LIVING and UNDERSTANDING this reality to it's fullest

I commit myself to redefine what is most valuable in this world

I commit myself to stop valuing money more than life

I commit myself to stop needing money to be moved



The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine