624: Clarifying in My Direction (29 of 30)

A point here of how even when life presents the direction for me, I doubt and fear and hesitate instead of trusting myself and what is opening up in my life. Externally moving forward yet internally having 2nd thoughts...

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress the decision within myself about who I am going to be as the direction I take within my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be resistance and hesitant to the points opening up in my world where although I see them as obvious and practical and best for me, I also am impartial nonchalant and even a little doubtful about it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as sitting on the fence within myself wherein I have not given myself the opportunity to clearly map out who I am in relation to the directions opening up in my reality and where I rather walk through the motion and move forward with the direction, but within me I am moving in another direction as a hesitation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed past experience to influence and tarnish the direction I make in my life today where I see past failures are leaving a mark in my not being clear about my direction in life - where although I have opportunities for more stability and growth, I am leaning away from it within myself because I have old fears and judgments

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create conflict and friction by moving forward in a specific direction but to not be clear within myself about that direction I am moving in and thus create this misalignment where I am not walking the same direction within and without

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I can walk in life without being clear about my decisions and directions and instead 'just go with it' as a point of just going with what is here without understanding who I am in relation to what is here and establishing who I am going to be within what is here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be more pro-active within myself to ensure I am clear about the direction I am walking and if I'm not, figure out why and release that which is holding me back through self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I can do something but have internal conflict within it instead of realizing I am simplifying my experience and process by investigating what it is that is creating this internal resistance to what is physically, practically here... how can I get myself on board with what life is opening up to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push to get self-honest about my experience with what is opening up for me as the opportunities moving forward and instead of moving airy fairy through it and "see how it goes"

When and as I see myself creating internal conflict by moving in one direction, but not being clear on that direction, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I can establish clarity within my direction - I can investigate who I am in relation to the direction, and clear out the past that is influencing my direction through writing and self-forgiveness and so I commit myself to get off the fence and put my two feet on the ground and establish myself within where I'm standing and make a decision about the direction I am going - going for it completely and absolutely or not at all and completely letting it go - either way making up my mind instead of my mind making my choice up for me

I commit myself to map out who I am within the direction I see before be and figure out why I have resistance and hestitaion and to clear that up and find ways through common-sense writing what would be practically best for me and to allow that to be my support in deciding the direction I go

I commit myself to create the clarity within me and stop giving myself excuses of 'I don't know how I feel about this' yet go with it anyway instead of getting to know how I feel about it and move myself to ensure I am clear in all things

I commit myself to write myself out in who I am in the directions that open up in my life to ensure I am moving forward in those directions with self-honesty, self-responsibility, stability, and awareness

Art By: Desteni Artists



The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry