612: Jaded and Alone (17 of 30)

I've heard of a couple people who, when looking at others, saw only within them the utmost potential of who they are. My experience with these specific people was fear they saw only the worst of me. I can't image what it's like to look at another being and see nothing but their most true, purest expression. I have only seen my own mind. What my fear of these people seeing only the worst in me reveals is a) I've only seen the worst in me and b) I see only the worst in others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself in such a way where I cannot even imagine what it's like to look at another and see only their utmost potential, their beingness, the most real, self-honest expression of who they are

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to devolve myself to the point where I see nothing good in another, I see only limitation, excuses, manipulation, neglect, abuse, greed, self-interest, jealousy, lust, desire, obsession, hate, judgments, blame, righteousness, critism and anger

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize I am jaded by this world where I do not trust others, I do not see hope in others, I do not realize the potential in others because I've barely realized this within myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see only the worst in others, and so in myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on the mistakes and consequential actions and limitations of others and myself instead of seeing the path that has its origin in the person's life that supported and nurtured who they became, and thus understanding the story and understanding how to re-write the story and so for myself as well - understanding the origin of how I've come to be who I am, and so the corrections needed to be made

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is no way out of this mess we've made as I have, even after years of working on myself and understanding myself, my mind, and this world as a whole, I still see the same shit and to within this, feel hopeless, helpless and defeated

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed defeat as part of who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand on my own two feet in realizing the power I have in every single moment to re-direct and re-write the story of who I am and so in this process, show others what is possible

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on the bad/negative/ugly of me and of this world instead of seeing the work being done, the effort being given, the solutions being offered and make that what I focus on and give my time and attention to ensuring I am encouraging a momentum that is consistent and self-honest in realizing what we are up against is the challenge of a lifetime to prove to ourselves in time we can be trusted with Life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize I cannot be trusted with Life if I cannot face life with forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize I cannot be trusted with life if I have not forgiven myself for what I've done with Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not yet realize I cannot be trusted with life if I have not forgiven myself for what I see in this life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the worst of myself and of others in thinking we are far too gone, we are far too separate, and we show no signs of working together instead of realizing there is so much more I can do personally to change this... realizing I have the ability to work more with others, where I can stop separation within myself towards others, that we are here and thus we still have the opportunity

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be more embracing and open to what is here as this world wherein I do no jump to judgments but rather see with under-standing eyes... actually stepping down off my throne to hear them out, to have a listen, to understand where they are coming from, to find the common denominator that unites us in common sense to create a space that is best for all

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be humble in seeing my equality with others implies no one is right, and no one is wrong, we have all fucked up and made a mess of this world and it's our world to change, not one alone but all as one, all-one

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the best in people in a way that is self-honest and practical, not a delusion I feed myself to feel better, but to see the strengths hidden within the weakness and find ways to harness that strenght in myself and others

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to understand the power we have as individuals working together within the same principle, with the same common goal that is simple... a world that's best for all where all are cared for equally, given the same ability to grow, learn, develop to their utmost with all the resources available to each to acheive their highest expression. that is our common denominator and that is what we must strive for and that is why I am here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on the disagreements rather than honing in on the agreements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cut off and forget the potentials within myself and others for moments of reactions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can do this alone

When and as I see myself seeing only the worst in people, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand this perspective is programmed in a world of survival and strife and that it's up to me to change my perspective to one of empowerment, value, encouragment, and principles. I commit myself to remember those that saw only the best in others and even me even when I feared they saw the worst in me and to use that as support in realizing it is possible to see the potential in others, to see what they are capable of and to have that as my guide

I commit myself to stop defining myself and others based on our worst and rather see the strengths

I commit myself to actually investigating all things and keep what is good... good as the common denomenator that is our common goal of creating a world of common sense that creates a world where equality, honor, dignity, opportunities, and the ability to LIVE is common nature

I commit myself to be self-honest about the reality of our world in exposing where we've gone wrong but to ensure I come with solutions that encourage, uplift, ignite a passion, and direct myself and others to do what's necessary to be done to create a world best for all

I commit myself to this Journey to Life in realizing there is no other purpose for this world then to realize it's utmost potential.


Art By: Desteni Artists


The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine