609: Secure in my Doubt (14 of 30)

A point of being offered opportunities for growth, expansion, and greater responsibility and I cower, doubt myself, and hesitate. It's like I've been programmed to accept limitation and to be comfortable in being safe and secure in what I know I can already do, and not going beyond what I think my limits are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist expanding skills within myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my ability to take on greater responsibility and development in my area of work, where when given opportunities, I fear my ability to perform and in a way, resist any type of promotion or evolution

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I'm not good enough to perform at a level I see being offered to me, where I am insecure in my ability to learn or to grow in areas that others want from me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to settle for mediocrity when an opportunity is given to me and I resist going for it and despite willing to move along with it, tell myself inside myself I'm not good enough, I'm not ready, and I don't see what they see

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to unconsciously make mistakes due to my self-doubt wherein I think less of myself and don't expect more of myself and so settle with this belief I've gone as far as I can go

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project this self-belief and definition onto others where I fear they will see the truth of me which is I'm not ready, I'm not good enough, and I can't perform the best and to within this, resonate this belief as if I'm broadcasting to all to see me as I see myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust in my ability to do a good job, and to know I will push myself as far as I can go, and that I have the tools to self-perfect, where within whatever I do, I stand within principles and apply my utmost in every situation and within that, there is really nothing I cannot do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to default to the belief that I'm not good enough to make something more of myself, that I will just plateau at a level that I'm comfortable with because I fear pushing myself beyond that

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never strive to be more successful as not settling for comfortability but to push the challenge of growth and in seeing how much I can actually expand

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trigger others to doubt me and my abilities because even I doubt me and my abilities

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to show myself what I'm really made of

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be openly embracing new challenges, especially when the opportunities are provided to me, and instead doubt those that are presenting the opportunities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can achieve only so much, that I belong in a certain position in this world, and it is not within success but within mediocrity and settling

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear challenging my abilities to learn and to grow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not ever give myself the ability to go for it, to really push myself in all that I do, and to show myself, and others, that I am actually confident in my ability to apply my utmost

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize there is more to me

When and as I see myself doubting myself, my abilities, my responsibilities and to think I'm not good enough, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand there is a default programming within me that suggest I don't deserve good things, or I don't deserve to be successful, that I belong in a place where I'm comfortable, and I don't need to strive for anything more and so I commit myself to switch the script to knowing there is more to me and I am only just beginning to scratch the surface and that I will push myself to perfect myself as who I am in each moment in standing within principles of self-responsibility, self-honesty and pushing my limits

I commit myself to expand beyond what I think I'm capable of

I commit myself to stop all self-doubt

I commit myself to live confidently in knowing I can change and direct myself to become my utmost potential

I commit myself to not be limited by my past as where I came from and what was instilled in me and instead install a new program that is self-determined, self-directive, and willing to go beyond my limits

I commit myself to make the most of myself

I commit myself to trust myself

I commit myself to encourage myself

I commit myself to better myself

I commit myself to challenge myself out of the comfort zone as that's where growth happens

I commit myself to expand

Art By: Matti Freeman


The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine