607: Get to the Point Already! (12 of 30)

Here a point of frustration and irritation when speaking to others who do not stick to 'the point' or go way off track of the purpose of our communication... realizing I need more practice in speaking directly before I can expect this from others or even support others to do this...

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in annoyance and irritation and impatience when others do not speak directly and to the point

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others for not hearing my question or for not speaking more directly within themselves when I think they are going on about something that is irrelevant to the situation/point we are discussing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to roll my eyes when someone is not speaking directly about something we are discussing, but instead speaking about other irrelevant things that are more in relation to their mind chatter than actual reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and blame others for how they communicate, as in lacking the ability to stick to the facts, stay on point, and speak about only relevant and valid points as I see it, and not realize that there is much room for improvement in how I communicate and the annoyance and irritation I have towards others in how they communicate speak is way more about myself than them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak in a passive and indirect way where I do not speak on the actual point, or my actual experience, or an actual problem that will lead to an actual solution and isntead bring up things that are more in relation to my reactions about a topic than the actual walk to correct something or sort something out or get on the same page with someone as having a plan of action

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define not speaking direct as a waste of time and to think those that do not speak direct are wasting my time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste my own time by not being/communicting direct with myself and others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give more value to my opinions, assumptions, and reactions towards things in communication then sticking to the actual reality of a situation, like with a problem, focusing on the solution rather than who's to blame, or why this person or that person did that

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself more in speaking directly, and self-honestly about things with myself, and so others, and instead give a version that I think is safe, or comforting, or puts a nice spin on it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to be direct

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to be direct when communicating but to not hold myself to the same standard

When and as I see myself reacting in annoyance, irritation, blame, and judgment towards others for not speaking direct/to the point/about the facts, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this reaction indiciates that I have not yet taken full responsibility for who I am in communication and so how I communicate and so I commit myself to stop the judgments, blame, and annoyance in moments and rather see it as a gift of where I can push to specificy, become more direct and stick to the reality rather than going into assumptions, opinions, and my own reactions about things that do not lead to solutions or practical actions to change something

When and as I see myself not speaking directly about a point/situation/my experience, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand this will take time to develop, but I must practice to perfect it and so I commit myself to push myself in more moments in asserting myself as HERE, speaking directly to the point, about the facts/situation, and keeping a solution-oriented approach at the center

I commit myself to stop fearing being direct and instead realize the simplicity it creates in life

I commit myself to stop blaming others and instead taking responsibility for myself

I commit myself to be an example for myself and others of how effective direct/to the point/sticking to the facts communication can really be

I commit myself to practice patience with others who are not speaking directly in communication with me in realizing it will take me time to change this point within myself and will take my patience to walk the correction and so I must give that same patience to others as I would like myself



The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine