606: When Your Body Talks, Listen! (11 of 30)

A point here of walking through/facing a consequence of my own creation. A few months ago I had the opportunity to get ahead of any serious consequences in relation to my body/health and did not act... I waited because, during that time, there was no major cause for concern because there was no pain. But alas, the pain has come and the want the move to deal with it is great.... why must we create a worst case scenario before we decide to act?

I forgive myself that  I have accepted and allowed myself to not act in ways of prevention when it comes to my physical body

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to hear the body as it communicates and act as a way of preventing consequences such as pain

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not move consistently in directing the points that my physical body was facing, and instead wait and see how it went and think "I can deal with it later"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create pain in my waiting and not directing/listening to my physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create anger for the pain I experience due to my acceptance and allowance of lack of movement when listening to my body communicate with me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like a victim to the pain of my physical body instead of realizing the body gave me an opportunity to act, and I did not listen and so here I must walk through the consequences of waiting instead of nurturing that communication and acting when I HEARD what the body was saying

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue to procrastinate in life, especially when it comes to my body instead of realizing when the point is HERE, meaning it comes to your awareness there is something you should or take care of, you ACT

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live a preventable way in life where I realize there is much more we can do to prevent scenarios that are painful, destructive, and unnecessary

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to program myself to wait for the worst case scenario to happen to me before I will decide to MOVE

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist dealing with the points of my physical body that are clearly indicating some attention and care is needed and required

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore my body's call for nurturing and care

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish my ability to communicate with my body by not acting when I hear what it's saying... when it shows me signs of something I need to take care of, and in not acting, I'm saying I'm not listening and so squandering the opportunity I have to strengthen that communicative relationship with my body

When and as I see myself resisting, waiting, hesitating and not acting in the best interest of my body as per the signs and ways it communicates with me, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that I am ignoring the one thing that is keeping me alive and so I commit myself to make my relationship and communicating with my body priority as strengthening that ability we all have to actually hear, listen, interact and support our body

When and as I see myself waiting/not moving on actions that are HERE in a moment, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that what is here is what is here and and if I wait on what is here, it can perhaps cause further consequence and so I commit myself to act HERE, in the moment as points with my physical body arise, and not 'wait and see' how it goes as this is only playing with fire

I commit myself to be pro-active when it comes to my physical body

I commit myself to listen to my physical body

I commit myself to support my physical body

I commit myself to act when my body suggests it's time

Art  by: Kelly Posey


The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry