604: I'm Not Worthy (9 of 30)

Art By: Benjamin Garcia
I had a moment where because of my actions, and my willingness to go for something, I received something in return. But upon receiving it, a moment of doubt and fear and rationalizing a self-belief that another person was more deserving than me directed me to give up what I was offered. And I immediately realized the self-compromising ways in which I've been living by this one simple moment...

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself in moments where I think and believe I am less deserving than another

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to second guess myself and to decide that I am not worth what I was offered based on my efforts and instead believe, by chance, someone else was

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, in a moment of receiving something, feel bad for another person and doubt my actions and to offer up what was offered to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry more about other people's feelings as how they perceived me more so than standing within my own worthiness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe other people are more deserving than me and I am not worthy to reap the rewards of my actions

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry how people see me - to fear they judge me or criticize me if I get something for my efforts but think they may think they were more deserving and to submit to this belief

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to succumb to a self-definition that sees me as less worthy and deserving than others and to offer up what I have to prove this to myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in a constant state of inferiority and unworthiness

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the proper credit I deserve

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to appreciate myself for my efforts

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to enjoy the fruits of my labor

When and as I see myself doubting myself in a moment as thinking somehow someone else is more deserving then I, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand this is a deeper pattern of how I exist that suggests I am less than, inferior, unworthy and undeserving of the rewards of my actions and so I commit myself to start honoring myself for my actions and the rewards of those actions by accepting what is given to me or what is produced from my labor

When and as I see myself fearing how others will think of me if I keep what is given to me, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that this fear is what enslaves me within limitation and self-diminishment and so I commit myself to stand up within myself as honoring and appreciating myself and allowing myself to enjoy the fruits of my labor

I commit myself to see and live myself as equally deserving as others

I commit myself to see and live myself as equally worthy as others

I commit myself to stop putting myself below others and to stop offering up what I have within the belief I don't deserve it.

Art By: Marlen Vargas Del Razo


The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

594: Grounding the Feminine