576: Procrastination and Creation

This day I had a point within me where I saw I had decided to do something, but I kept putting it off. I knew I would do it, but I kept waiting to direct myself. The hours of the day went on and on until it became clear I was wasting time.

In waiting until the last moments, I create unnecessary anxiety and tension within my physical body when I could simply have had the idea, and then physically moved myself to do it. - In that moment! To act on it. After all, it is our actions or lack thereof that create in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate on ideas I have as actions what would support me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider something I would like to do in a day but wait to the very last minute in the day to do it - existing within a resistance all day towards that idea instead of directing myself immediately in the moment as the consideration arise

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the consequence of anxiety when I put things off I can do in a moment

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to in ALL moments directly myself immediately as what is here, within me, and within my environment, to direct

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to stop all excuses and justifications for putting things off for a later time

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I allow resistance to things I would like to do, but not act on immediately, I am only perpetuating and substantiating that habit within me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to immediately correct the habit of procrastination in the moment when I see it arise as physically moving and directing myself the ACT on the idea

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe there is any better time than this moment - that even a future moment exists instead of realizing I can only count on this one breathe, this one moment and so I would be best to make the most of that moment as far as directing myself within a principle that is best for all/me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be full of good ideas but lack the physical action to manifest them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe ideas are of any substance without realizing the action is the actual point of creation

I forgive myself that I have not yet accepted and allowed myself to embrace all/every moment of creation I have as the ability to ACT in real time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate on living my utmost potential

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within waiting for the 'right moment' to fulfill my utmost potential as acting in the physical within/as the starting point of principles that are best for all/me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take immediate action in a moment when I see it is necessary

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hesitate within my process of creation as acting in REAL TIME, here, breath by breath

When and as I see myself having an idea of something I can do that will support me and nurture a change and a potential that is best for me/all, I stop and I breathe.

I see, realize, and understand that in this procrastination I am defining myself and telling life "I'm not ready" and "don't count on me" because I WAIT instead of LIVE

And so I commit myself to take the idea I have as the action that is best for all/me and apply it immediately in that moment or as the next best moment that comes up and to STOP putting it off to do later. I commit myself to realize there is no later, I can only count on this moment and me here

I commit myself to realize my potential cannot wait as change is necessary within this world and so my responsibility is to change me within/as this world

I commit myself to stop delaying the inevitable which is to embrace the reality that my actions matter as creating or disregarding what is best for all and so it is within my responsibility to ACT here, as the moment, as I see I am able to self-honestly

I commit myself to consider more than just myself in moments when I see I can apply an idea as not allowing myself to get in the way of what is best for all as the ideas are based within principles that support me and so others

I commit myself to practice real-time action - at the moment, directing myself immediately to DO SOMETHING about what I see

I commit myself to never stop pushing to correct myself and change the behaviors that have resulted in the world we have today and so realizing the power and potential within one human being to change the world





Artwork by: Andrew Gable

The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry