568: Process Update: The Effects of the Desteni I Process

I have incorporated, for almost a decade, very specific tools and applications that have released me from various behavioral and mental limitations and what I am finding more and more is a self-trust to face this world as it is, without judgment, and within self-direction, as I have done with my own mind. I invite you to reflect on your own life, and if you are not satisfied with yourself, your relationships, your job, your family... dare to consider WHY and dare even more to change it.

Here I share where I'm at at the moment, and in vlogs to come, I will share my perspective on what currently keeps people from fully enjoying their lives, and from fulfilling their utmost potentials. As always, I invite your feedback, comments, and questions. Thanks for walking with!





The Journey to Lifers

Take Responsibility for what is HERE in/as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self-Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry