524: Give Understanding a Chance

The other day I had a dream about someone from my past. In the dream, I eagerly went to them to say hello, and see how they have been. I attempted to relate to them by telling them about myself... but what I got from them was nothing. No interest at all - and the way I 'picked up' on the situation it was as if she was not impressed by me.

Recently I decided to take more seriously my dreams and my relationships throughout life as a point of self-expansion in getting to know ME... and here is a great example of the very gift of dreams, and relationships.

Instead of seeing this girl as someone else within the dream, I instead stand as her. And what I was seeing within her was this point of not being impressed by me... disinterested, and almost like I was wasting her time. So now I have a look... have I done this to others before? Does this point exist within me?

I can in fact see it does... many times I've come to judge people oh so fast, and within me the experience is of not being impressed, of them being stupid, or ignorant, or simply just someone I saw myself as better than, and so not worth my time.

And so the following is the self-forgiveness in relation to this point... in bringing it back to ME, what I saw within another, in my dream..

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others not liking me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think others don't like me

I forgive myself that I  have accepted and allowed myself to not like other people and so fear someone not liking me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people based on their words

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people based on their actions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define those I judge as not worth my time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see others I define as not worth my time as a waste of time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think any time in life can be wasted, instead of realizing others don't waste my time... I allow my time to be wasted based upon who I am in such a moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make snap assumptions about people and judge who they are based on my assumptions which is actually seen through the filter of my own mind and thus I am only seeing me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as better than others who I judge as bad people, or lazy, or ignorant or a waste of my time

I forgive myself that I have accepted an allowed myself to think I know who people are based on my own minds judgments of them which are usually made as first impressions without actually getting to know them or know the life they have lived

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people first before I allow myself to understand people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people based on how they look

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on how I look

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people based on what they wear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on what I wear

I forgive myself that i have not yet seen, realized, and understood that that which I judge of others, I judge of myself as well and thus if I were to stop all judgments towards myself, judgement towards others would not exist within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe some people are better than others and that is just the way it is in life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think other people I judge are not impressive as if they must impress me to be in my good judgments

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think others must impress me

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to be humble in realizing no one needs to impress anyone - all are equal in their value as life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I must impress others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to impress others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look down at others I think are stupid or ignorant, in which I'm not impressed by

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept the teachings that you judge first, and understand only later - if ever

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to consider understanding people first, before I allow any kind of judgment as that is what I would like done unto me - understand me first before you judge me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that everyone I judge because they are not me and I have been designed with a mind that judges first, and makes me right always and thus the root of the problem within humanity - our self-interest, and self-righteousness that does not considering standing equal with others

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see I cannot understand that which I judge

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe people do not deserve my understanding instead of realizing if the tables were turned, I wold want others to understand me first before they judge

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe I have a right to judge others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself excuses to justify judging others instead of realizing it is NEVER acceptable nor justified... "judge not lest ye be judged." And as I give, I receive. And this world is a product of our judgments and so I stop judgments here and give understanding a chance

When and as I see myself making snap judgments and assumptions about others, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that my first impressions are only seen through my own mind's filter and so it is actually me I am seeing and so I commit myself to take responsibility in those moments to actually SEE ME as that which I'm judging in others and so realize that if I'm judging others I am judging myself

I commit myself to stop judging myself

When and as I see myself judging others for the way they look, or how they dress, or how they speak or behave, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that we as humans are bred to judge and this world is made up of our accumulated judgments and so I commit myself to instead of perpetuating the old, create something new as rather standing in a point of understanding... understanding why people are the way they are, they they say what they do, why they believe what they believe, why they act the way they act... doing unto others as I would like them to do unto me... understand rather than judge

When and as I see myself wanting to impress others, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize, and understand that such acceptance and allowance implies I must get others approval and acceptance, and within that... implying I will place the same standards on others as they must impress me and so I commit myself to end the game within me... not needing to impress anyone and not needing anyone to impress me and instead allow each life to express as it is, and within that understanding WHY and HOW each express the way they do. Understanding the life that's been lived, the environment in which it nurtured such people, and the other minds' that helped develop those that I meet and have judged

I commit myself to end all judgments of right/wrong, good/bad within me

I commit myself to give understanding a change



Featured Artwork: Desteni Artists

The Journey to Lifers


Take Responsibility for what is HERE as this world, within AND without:

Desteni

DIP Lite Course (FREE)


DIP Pro


Eqafe (Self Perfecting interviews, books, music, etc)


For your Info:


Destonian Wiki



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

533: When Behaviors and Patterns start to Flare Up

Day 190: Raising my Voice and Running Away - The Truth Revealed

697: My Final Entry